Jdm ek9 type r cams fs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a set of JDM EK9 TYPE R CAMS. They are in great to excellent condition but have some "high" marks that need to be polished off near the gear side. They DO NOT have low marks, "engraved marks" into the cams. The cams just need to be polished and I am not going to do this because I do not build Honda's Anymore. I believe it cost $20 bucks to polish cams. (Not sure how the cams acquired these high marks but they ran in my car right after I built my head. I cranked the engine, ran it for a few minutes, then pulled the head apart checking everything, clearnaces, etc, then noticed the cams and high marks when I pulled the caps off, pulled them out and never ran them again.

The Cams come with Titanium adjustable SKUNK2 Cam Gears. I will not remove these. Gears come with cams no exceptions. Cam gears are perfect and mint. Selling as a set with cams and gears together for $500. NO TRADES CASH ONLY.

FIRM ON PRICE, NOT BUDGING. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. SOLD AS IS. **** ALSO, VERY RARELY ON CLUBCIVIC, TRY TO TEXT RATHER THAN RESPOND TO POST BECAUSE I WILL PROBABLY NOT SEE IT ON A REGULAR BASIS.

WILL TRY TO POST PICS, IF NOT TEXT AND I WILL SEND PICS.

585-708-9737

Status
Not open for further replies.