JDM is already over played

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i plan on making it a complete, what you call "pimp mobile", so i can get all the girls lol.
^^ridiculous!
Anyways. To me JDM equals OEM and OEM equals clean.
A clean ride always looks best IMO.

JDM ftw.

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like to show my car off and it just looks gay with all JDM i mean everyone is doing it and it's looks stupid.

^^ridiculous!
Anyways. To me JDM equals OEM and OEM equals clean.
A clean ride always looks best IMO.

JDM ftw.
agreed.

everything is labeled as jdm now,but not much is truely JDM

i understand hating the TERM jdm since its taken out of context. LIKE ALOT. but the AUTHENTIC jdm stuff is much sleeker, cleaner, and better, then most generic ebay crap.

ejcivic732

5+ Year Member
jdm is nice,clean,n sleak since i stoped goin for looks n started on motor i see way less flashing lights in my rear view. but i went from bodykits to buildin a 93 hatch wit a 95 integra front. im now focused on makin my 94 coupe have as many interior conversion i can do myself without going crazy n keeping a stock look.if u dont like it dont do it its your car make it how u imagine

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdm=new rice
i love it, but be yourself
like what you like, not what others like

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahazhazhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's retarded to do things you dislike because they're JDM.

Conversely, it's also retarded to NOT do something you do like just because you don't like JDM.

jon julian

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm refusing to go JDM everyone is doing it now and it's retared! Every car is starting to look the same because everyone is doing JDM stuff to there cars and there are only so many choices
im not bashing you or anyone.....just means that poeple gotta save up and buy legit parts that no one else has thats super fresh weither its wheels, interior, under the hood mods that no one can see:cool:,....w/e. hell, even go OEM which in my opinion i dig..w/e

times is getting hard with the economy taking a dump but people are slacking. get creative or colorful.;)

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how i see it is you have about 4 choices.. the first one is baller.. which should never be done to a civic.. the second is stock.. which i would only use to hustle people or make my car a sleeper.. the third is the classic fast and furious bodykit that cracks and looks like s**t since everyone is too cheap to get the polyurethane bumpers.. and the fourth is JDM which like someone else said looks clean plus there are many different forms.. you can mix jdm with some unique one of a kind s**t that you come up with yourself.. as long as your car looks clean and you stand out then im all for it.. and just so you know jdm parts are smoked now too.. ex. password:jdm's eg side corner lights
not true, everyone has their own style, most not falling into those categories.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So you don't like clean looking cars? Because that's basically what JDM is. OEM, high quality parts, that look like they belong on the car. End of story.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a feeling the OP is a troll. Just saying.

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well said terceltyler. and yes everyone has there own style and that's why i posted this bulletin. i really don't give a crap about JDM like it's just not my style. yeah it's clean but it's kinda plain i'd rather do something out of the box and that looks raw as hell! Oh and i posted this just to make JDM lovers mad lololo

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh and i posted this just to make JDM lovers mad lololo
Slap yourself!
There aint no way you're going to make up mad dude. In the end we all "JDM" CLEAN LOOKING RIDE OWNERS will know that our rides will look way much better and nicer than yours with out them ugly looking so outdate smoked tail lights. Lol
So your plan to get anyone mad has backfired lol

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just so you dont sound like a idiot. You might want to edit your other thread. Cause it sounds like you are going JDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.