JDM yellow front fogs for 1996 + Civic

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where can i find the real yellow square fogs??? i looked everywhere

ryanM

sorry to thread jack, but i was wondering what you think of puting the square fogs on a 99-00 instead of the round ones that go in the side ducts, cuz i like the suare ones alot better than the round ones.

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^thats crazy talk...

In any rate, yes the yellow paint fades after a while mine is already chipping! so thats y i wanted to know where i can get the real yellow fogs i am willing to pay up to $450 for them :D

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you shouldn't have to pay that much... problem is they are rare... your best bet is to keep checking ebay.

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chear's to all of you who have helped i have now got dome fitted and to make them yellow had them coverd in a clear yellow vinal

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GOOSE said:
where can i find the real yellow square fogs??? i looked everywhere

thats what i have... and they were hard as hell to find.. ive seen 3 real sets ever... i payed $350 shipped

the few times ive found them.. where links on jdmcivic...

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats what i have... and they were hard as hell to find.. ive seen 3 real sets ever... i payed $350 shipped

wow :shock: i paid £70.00 to get them shipped to the uk from america (E-bay) they are really good quality and plug straight into the original loom, they also came with a o.e.m switch easy to fit as well with the instrution's i think they look so much better with the yellow front and there is not many people in the uk if any with them.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brit coupe said:
wow :shock: i paid £70.00 to get them shipped to the uk from america (E-bay) they are really good quality and plug straight into the original loom, they also came with a o.e.m switch easy to fit as well with the instrution's i think they look so much better with the yellow front and there is not many people in the uk if any with them.
mine are oem honda and came yellow.. ;)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
yes the oem fogs, with everything, remember i work for a dealer, that's how i'm able to help CC members.
ur talkin about the em1 fogs ..and if not which ones?

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
mine are oem honda and came yellow.. ;)

ahhh understand now in that case i think you prob got the better deal, dam honda uk never seen them said they dont exsist but they could do me the round ones £250.00 + vat(17.5% so us dollars about $587.50 :shocked2:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brit coupe said:
ahhh understand now in that case i think you prob got the better deal, dam honda uk never seen them said they dont exsist but they could do me the round ones £250.00 + vat(17.5% so us dollars about $587.50 :shocked2:
they were an option on the SIR.... pretty hard to find already yellow from honda.. ;)

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
they were an option on the SIR.... pretty hard to find already yellow from honda.. ;)

ah that will be why then as we sis not get the SIR in the uk

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[at last i have gott hem fitted and used a yellow vinall to cover the lense.