JHPUSA..Don't trust Them !!!

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
My girl got parts from them, months later they called us asking about the Credit Card payment. We was like "what about it you guys took the money out the account and gave us conformation email and everything." They told us we use another CC and that wasn't the right one and they got things all screwed up. Me and my girl was pissed off at this point So we sent email showing them time went on we thought everything was good so i ordered parts from my CC they told me it would take 3 days. Well 2 weeks later come to find out they didn't have the part instock. They was delaying my build that was under a time crunch, the day it was got to arrive they intercepted it . So i call saying " WTF is going on" they tryed to say my girl did a fraud purchase and they don't want to give me my parts. I told him are you funkin crazy. JHPUSA has problem within there company and blamed me. Now I'm waited for my refund and talking to my lawyer about this. They need to get the s**t together and stop lieing on there customers bad business !!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE TO GET PARTS FROM THEM EVER EVER EVER !!!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've bought from them before with no issues a couple of times :what:.

Some people just get unlucky and have bad experiences, even with places that have been in business for years (such as JHPUSA).

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've never had a good experience with them. The last time I dealt w/ them was shortly after I purchased the civic 3 years ago. I had almost a $600 order that I never received but they charged me for. I ended up having to have my bank reverse charges on them.
F*CK JHP

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All I got from them was a few shirts. One was out of stock and they didn't bother contacting me or even sending out the ones that they did have in stock. I called them a few days later and they sent me my crap.

shinobi550

5+ Year Member
I've bought from them before with no issues a couple of times :what:.

Some people just get unlucky and have bad experiences, even with places that have been in business for years (such as JHPUSA).
All I can say is lucky you. I just spent $6,000 on my race motor and for them to say that really pissed me off I have money I don't need there s**t. I'll just do business with there competitors

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ i would deffenately take them to court and either get your money back plus court costs, or get all the parts that you ordered.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man i hope you get your stuff back or money....now i know not to buy from them

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've never bought from them but it just seemed to sketchy and they seem to be out of stock on things. Thanks for the heads up.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Never had a bad experience, knock on wood! soon i will be doing more business with them this week!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've had a few good transactions with them but have also had a s***ty one where they didn't have the part in stock. They need to take items off the site when they don't have them but they never do. You should be able to go to your bank or credit card company to have the transaction reversed, if you go to a lawyer you're just going to have to spend more money.

Qban

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have to say they appear to have it together; they have a nice website, it's easy to use and order parts but the customer service was just crap. I've had bad customer service with other vendors but my experience here was the worst. They really make you feel like "we got you money now F-YOU!" Everything that I've bought that they carry, I have found somewhere else cheaper. Also, watch the shipping rates, they seem crazy. My advice, use the site as a resource and then go look for the parts elsewhere. Here's a quick example: JHPUSA wants $16.00 for an Air Spencer CS-X3 Air Freshener and they want $16.83 to ship it to my zip code. RacingLab wants $13.95 + $5.95 for shipping for the same item to the same zip code. So a total of $32.83 from JHPUSA vs. $19.90 from Racinglab. That's a $12.93 difference. I don't know about you but that's a huge difference when you're talking about an air freshener. Anyway, that's my two cents on JHPUSA. Buyer beware!

s_LoWbullet

sucks about the whole situation. I've been on there site (JHPUSA) numerous times but never ordered nothing from them because of the pricing on certain parts. hopefully you get your problem sorted out.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup...I'm still a hater with them.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have only ordered from them and I have had the best service ever. Even when I called them and talked to there service guy it was smooth and legit. I just got my order today and I have no complaints. My order was over $800 and it was in great condition and packaged very well. And I find most of there items a fair deal. Yea some prices suck but you don't have to order everything from them that's why you shop around. I got free shipping on my order and I live on the other side of the country. They have a lot of the products that I want on my car and it really is a one stop for all when it comes to a lot of different brands and options. I don't by any mean want to make it seem like they don't screw up at all but this is just my experience. I plan to order much more from them and I think they have good quality parts and they make the process easy from the time you go on their site till the time you receive your tracking info.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My girl got parts from them, months later they called us asking about the Credit Card payment. We was like "what about it you guys took the money out the account and gave us conformation email and everything." They told us we use another CC and that wasn't the right one and they got things all screwed up. Me and my girl was pissed off at this point So we sent email showing them time went on we thought everything was good so i ordered parts from my CC they told me it would take 3 days. Well 2 weeks later come to find out they didn't have the part instock. They was delaying my build that was under a time crunch, the day it was got to arrive they intercepted it . So i call saying " WTF is going on" they tryed to say my girl did a fraud purchase and they don't want to give me my parts. I told him are you funkin crazy. JHPUSA has problem within there company and blamed me. Now I'm waited for my refund and talking to my lawyer about this. They need to get the s*** together and stop lieing on there customers bad business !!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE TO GET PARTS FROM THEM EVER EVER EVER !!!
Your grammar, punctuation, and overall sentence structure is impeccable. No wonder you had problems with them - they probably couldn't understand you!

ekswapdude

5+ Year Member
first off all thanks for the heads up. i haven't dealt with them yet and i never will aparently.

secondly, this isn't english class Jersey8 so get over yourself. if you don't have anything useful to add then please excuse yourself.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your grammar, punctuation, and overall sentence structure is impeccable. No wonder you had problems with them - they probably couldn't understand you!
Lmao, someone had to say it. I didn't want to.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol I almost had this problem when I ordered my fastline shifter because jhpusa and heeltoe are the only 2 us company's to sell it. I asked jhpusa if they ha it in stock they said yes, then called them they said no. So I emailed fastline asked to buy direct and ended up talking to the founder of fastline who also runs heeltoe, he hooked it up and gave me constant updates since it was back ordered for a week.