Joe's Teal '95 Coupe

JoEX

What up CC, I'd like to introduce you to my '95 Civic Ex.
I love this car, and it's my favorite coupe out of all the generations of Civic.
Just thought I'd post it up and say hello, rather than trolling the forums all night every night.

It's pretty much stock, mods include:
Appearance:
- Ebay HID Kit ( Xentec, terrible quality)
- Type-R Style Front Lip
- Daily Driven Sticker
- Club Civic plate frames front and back

Suspension:
- Ebay Coilovers on OEM shocks/struts

Audio:
- Alpine CDE-121 Deck
- Kicker DS.60 6.5's all around
- Kicker DX500.1 Monoblock
- Alpine Type-S 12", Wired at 1ohm.

Mods in the future include better suspension, short shifter, wheels, and other cool stuff.
Thanks for looking!

Ej1Daily

Man your bay is sooooo clean!
I got one of my own but shes a 94 =)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks pretty good. Get an Ex/SiR lip on there and it'll look 10x cleaner :thumbs up

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
She looks freakn HOT man!!!

... And the car aint that bad either ;)

Jose1027

Registered VIP
^^ haha, looks super clean bro nd i feel you on the xentec hids lol

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks nice, ive got the exact same except its a 93. Also its torn all apart right now lol

JoEX

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm glad other people like my car as much as I do!

I plan on putting LEDs from superbrightleds in the cluster that I ordered. Any suggestions on led color? Should I try to match it with the car or just go with what looks wicked? Haven't really decided on a color scheme for this teal machine yet..

JoEX

Hit a bit of bad luck, the cluster leds I ordered got jacked by somebody in my apartment complex. Have to wait until payday to order more, and this time I'm shipping them to my dad's house for safety.

In other news, my Civic has started doing the infamous surging idle. I sprayed down the intake manifold and didn't see any leaks, so I'm going to clean the IACV as well as bleed any air out of my coolant, then on to the FITV if nothing else. This is my least favorite thing about Civics of this generation.

JoEX

Updates, my front lip was jacked while my car was parked in Portland, and I haven't decided on ordering another yet.

Turns out my coolant was about a quart low. I added some, and bled my cooling system. That took care of the surging idle (sooo thankful for that).

I picked up some old enkeis for $150 with decent tires. They're better than steelies, even if they are beat up.

Finally, I installed red led bulbs in my cluster and my dome light. Turned out great. Picture updates when I get off work later tonight.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Really? My civic has had no attempts on it yet, and I work in north portland... not to mention I go clubbing. Bad luck bro.

Itmllc

Nice!!! Looks stock too, good find and clean...very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoEX

The wheels look worse in real life.

The lights look much better in real life.. a lot more red.
Also the odometer is incorrect, I swapped it in. Car is actually at about 100k.

JoEX

Opinions on colors for the wheels? White, black, gold, or a repaint in silver? Or something different entirely?
Thanks for your comments, encourages me to post more.