Jon Benet's Parent's cleared

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I seen that yesterday. They found DNA in the little girls panties that didn't match the parents DNA.

I don't give a f**k tho, I still blame the parents :x

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay, so....they didn't actually rape and kill their own little girl.

They were just her pimps.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wtf to that random dude in thailand...

hondagriff

Banned
Like it matters. It's been what, like 12 years? Over half the guys on here where to young to know what the hell is going on. Was watching CNN on break and this kid asks me what the hell is this all about. Still, I don't rule the parents out just yet. Or it was "some puerto rican" that did it.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Probably some f**ked up child molester that gave up on jerking off to pageant videos.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like it matters. It's been what, like 12 years? Over half the guys on here where to young to know what the hell is going on. Was watching CNN on break and this kid asks me what the hell is this all about. Still, I don't rule the parents out just yet. Or it was "some puerto rican" that did it.

racist?

b***h

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
most of the child molesters I've seen on the news are white guys :what: I would have to say that most mature latin males tend to go for females that have hair on their pussies. :lol:

Sal Collaziano

5+ Year Member
I saw the latest news and every time anyone ever asks John Mark Karr how he knew what only the killer could have known, he squirms out of answering the question...

hondagriff

Banned
I was j/k. It was a refrence to a south park episode where Ramseys parents claimed that the same "some puerto rican" that kidnapped Butter's also took their daughter. :lol:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was j/k. It was a refrence to a south park episode where Ramseys parents claimed that the same "some puerto rican" that kidnapped Butter's also took their daughter. :lol:
LOL I totally forgot about that ep.