Jspec Ej6 Presents: Genuine Roller's EBP Sedan

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
you wanna talk to pete about that, i sent him all the orginals, i only kept the edited ones, the ones he has are 1027x768, i think those will do good for a wall paper.
i'm guessin pete is genuine rolla?

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is that SI blue? thats really nice man. like the style ya put to it. maybe some low pros would be nice. but overall really diggin it man.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When it was painted this past summer, we used a really dark primer..and so it made the paint come out darker than what it really should be....so...since then it has lightened up a lot. When it gets resprayed correctly this summer, we're gonna use the right primer and everything.....

saga boy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats what em talking bout pahpah she looking crisp! 1000x better with pro shots son u should get ctr power folding mirrors then they gonna hate fo sho. my shits back to stock status( no more lips) i'll post some pix when i go to Nashville Meet/ import Alliance this summer, right now i'm redoing my shaved sides not sure if i want to put my moldings back on but we''ll see! Good Look

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's pretty f**king gay how I couldn't be there when my niggas was like legit right down the street from me

oneThree

dcshoeco
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn another pretty sedan! right on! i need a nice photo shoot.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
It's pretty f**king gay how I couldn't be there when my niggas was like legit right down the street from me
where were you that night bro..? :lol:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
where were you that night bro..? :lol:
He was down at D.C, he called me lastnight and was like"damn man, next time you guys have a shoot call me." LOL

But don't worry john, i'll set up a shoot this weekend with eliver, and you could come along.