Juice's Eee Gee Ate

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
All the great deals always add up to more than you thought haha! Great parts man

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks everyone! oh yeah and...

Updates!!!

Prepping my VC for paint, glass beaded it at my gf's dads work

and more fun packages

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wish my sedan was this awesome

Last edited:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can make yours awesome too. Just save up like a mofo then save some more because how ever much you saved up won't be enough lol.

So painted my valve cover yesterday and I'm pretty happy with the results, not perfect but its still nice. My question is do you guys think I should polish the letters or leave them painted? I was planning to polish them from the start but not so sure anymore. Opinions?

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so painted my valve cover yesterday and I'm pretty happy with the results, not perfect but its still nice. My question is do you guys think I should polish the letters or leave them painted? I was planning to polish them from the start but not so sure anymore. Opinions?

polish them for sure!!!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol yeah i think thats what i'm gonna do, just gotta be really careful lol.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys. We've set the date for the swap/auto-manual conv for the weekend of July 4th so I'm pretty excited:D:alcoholic:retard::smokin::drive::rocker:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah me neither, but for now I was browsing craigslist as usual and came across one of these for cheap

in mint condition so no I've got it haha. And for those non eg people if you search eg civic JDM audio console on google or even ebay these things usually go for $300+ Not trying to be "mad jdm tyte yo" or anything like that, in fact this thing is actually technically USDM but I hate that the cup holders are s**t and I put my iphone in the ashtray now so it was more of a function>form purchase anyway haha

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Always wanted one of those in my eg. Nice pick up.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah same here, just wasnt willing to pay that much for it, but hey when u find a deal u gotta jump on it lol

Gare

Show then go.
5+ Year Member
Everything about this build mirrors what I'm trying to do with my coupe...great luck with everything. Let's see what happens on Independence Day

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fcuk bro im jealous! really nice progress going on here. im in for the swap coverage! keep us posted!