Juice's Eee Gee Ate

ChaddiBJ8

5+ Year Member
Yeah havin just purchased a 3rd vehicle and just paying for all my school s*** a couple weeks ago ha my money spread a little thin, but my next mod will be brakes and suspension. I already have a full integra from and rear disc brake conversion just wanna get new wheel bearings, brake pads an rotors, and trailing arm bushings before it goes in. As for suspension I'm still planning on koni yellows and ground control, tryna do it all at once so I only need 1 alignment lol
Understand man. Sounds like a plan. All the best with your build. Keep us posted

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got around to getting my suspension and brake setup nearly finished. I hope to order my konis and some lower control arms for a future sway bar next paycheck, but for now PACKAGES for my Integra disc brake conversion!

Aaaaaaand rear brakes for my bike haha

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
more crap lol. so close to my conv i can taste it.

Also im going with koni yellows and GC planning to go autx/street rates which are 380F/350R, does that sound like a good mix to any of you gouys with similar rates. Mostly for DDing but i wanna do a lil autocross and have fun cornering when the time calls for it

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im very much liking. you should do a very extensive diy when you swap it all over

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha maybe I will make a DIY. I know there's a pretty good one somewhere online but onlyfor the rears. But by I'm mainly on CC so if I got the time I'm more than willing to contribute to this sites FAQ. Anyway getting new front wheel bearings pressed in today since I got em out. Then just gotta get a 15/16 master cylinder and ill be set. For the conv. I'll just be waiting for Friday when I can order my suspension.

On a side note we almost got my buddies 2.5L SVT V6 engine in his cougar but were also doing an auto-manual on that car and he didn't do all his research so now were waitin on him to find some discontinued trans mount bracket since none of the junkyards around here had 5 speed contours or cougars lol. Spent a full 12 hours finishing the engine up then right we went to attach engine and trans he foud out we dot have the right bracket. So I was pretty pissed lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn haven't been on in a hot minute cuz of school. Well haven't done much to the civic lately just a front and rear integra disc swap an lowered on koni yellows and ground control.

Havent gotten to adjust height of the backs yet since guy that pressed my trailing arm bushings didnt push one in far enough so my rear passenger tire has some epic toe out and I'll have to take that trailing arm back off again in an hour or so, but front are looking good, just a lil lower than i originally wanted. simply cuz I don't want to rub when I turn hard lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man, turned out the rear driver trailing arm was bent so had to pull it back off then take the drum assembly off my old trailing arm and put the disc assembly on the interga one onto my civic one, kinda a pain, but now I think I have the height how I want it just gotta do something about the master cylinder since I'm still using the 13/16ths cylinder. I have a 15/16ths from a 91 Civic EX which multiple forum posts say should work but it was getting fluid to 2 of the calipers. It's reman'd from Oreillys though so that may be the problem.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good man. Let's get on forza sometime. I haven't been on Xbox in awhile.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely Jared, I'll get on this weekend or something. I'd get on during the week but I usually get home from work around 8:30 and with the 3 hour difference I assume you might be getting ready to sleep or something lol

Thanks Blayze. Lowered the rear a bit more but I kinda like look of the front a little higher than the rear so we'll see, gettin an alignment and new tires tomorrow though and I'll throw some pics up of her as she sits tomorrow.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely Jared, I'll get on this weekend or something. I'd get on during the week but I usually get home from work around 8:30 and with the 3 hour difference I assume you might be getting ready to sleep or something lol

Thanks Blayze. Lowered the rear a bit more but I kinda like look of the front a little higher than the rear so we'll see, gettin an alignment and new tires tomorrow though and I'll throw some pics up of her as she sits tomorrow.
Yeah I call it a night around 12:30 AM EST since I work at 8 am.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2