Just bought a 94 civic. Noob question

MrRJ

5+ Year Member
I just bought a 1994 Honda Civic LX. It needs alot of work cosmetically and some electronic. I had to replace the driver side rear door. Gave it a nice tune up (belts, waterpump, spark plugs, oil). Looks like it has holes in trunk and hood from hoodpins(on a stock hood) and spoiler. Maybe I'll post some pics in the future when I can get it looking decent. I hope this forum will be of help.

Either way on to the point I plan on painting the new door. It is blue and the entire car is white. But the plastic on the window is broken and I want to replace it. I have no idea what the part is called though. I have tried door molding, window molding and window plastic searches to no avail. Here is a picture I pulled off of google with the part circled. I'm sure everyone knows the name, I just can't think of it for some reason. Any Help?

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm pretty sure its "window trim" lol

20civiclx02

20civiclx02
local junk yard probably has some civics sittin around

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Door sash molding or something along those lines

I guarantee you will NEVER find one at a junkyard unless you live in an area where noone cares about Hondas. There notorious for breaking and one of the first things to go at the junkyard. Either get it from the stealership or here at Majestic Honda (you can also see a diagram and part number here):
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=1995&catcgry3=4DR+LX&catcgry4=KA4AT&catcgry5=MOLDING+-+PROTECTOR
Just know majestic honda may take a while to get to u and with shipping and tax it''l add up to about the same as getting it from the dealership unless you buy multiple parts.