Just for you Jezek

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
They still crack with the flex pipe :thumbdown
I have heard mixed opinions. Didn't know that, but I dunno. I still want to do one :(

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
told you so.

:P

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^look who decided to show themself lol. that is crazy looking but awesome. nice pick up.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
C.F. Freak said:
Hell no, d-series are a total waste of time and money IMO.

My Civic has a GSR swap.
good s**t :thumbup: mod list?

.........Ironic that after I saw this thread last night I saw a thread on H-T about an AN-R header cracking on Brewer..... sucks.. the welds look nasty.

Hatch_Of_Doom said:
I have heard mixed opinions. Didn't know that, but I dunno. I still want to do one :(
I hear it cracks because there are no braces to support the header itself, it literally just hangs from the flanges.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:

.........Ironic that after I saw this thread last night I saw a thread on H-T about an AN-R header cracking on Brewer..... sucks.. the welds look nasty.

I hear it cracks because there are no braces to support the header itself, it literally just hangs from the flanges.
there is also the possibility that there is enough engine movement that that is what causes it to crack. that is what happens on the EP's which is why most do ESMM as a first mod.

C.F. Freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
told you so.

:P
Haha, hey whats up man!?

ShinsenTuner said:

Yeah I've heard a lot of mixed opinions myself. I'm going to take it to Tony Palo and see if he can't make me some braces or at least stronger welds. The guy is a genius fabricator, I'm sure he can come up with something.

Oh, the mod list. Heh. Right now just a chipped ECU (2-step, basemap, cel shift-light, removed gov), Skunk2 Intake Mani, AEM hybrid cold air, and a DC exhaust made for the d-series, so it's no different than a stock exhaust other than the bigger tip. Oh, forgot about the ACT street/strip disc, ACT Xtreme PP, and the ACT Prolite 8.8lb flywheel.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not a bad start.. any ideas for internals?