N2O Junkie
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much was that Lift kit??:hitlol:

givn2sin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I told you...

I told you I was just gettin' started... Give a girl a break? I'm not independently wealthy! Things come slowly!

slammedciv96

N2O Junkie
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was just playing.. where in KC are you? i use to live up in Gladstone.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks clean... i assume that dropping that bish is the first mod on your list?? hehe

but a cheap mod you could do ASAP is go get some Milano Red paint at AutoZone Type r (C)-R4B and paint those side skirts ... would look really NICE!!

plus a lip ASAP as well

btw, in your sig, you can't show photo's from your computer online, you have to upload them to a site or sum'n like image station...

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not really feeling the rims or the tails but that is just me. All you need is the SI or Mugen lip, rear lip, and color matched side skirts. Also, if you dont plan on going 4x4ing lower it a bit hehe.

ExRiceBoy

back and at 'em
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: I told you...

Originally posted by givn2sin
I told you I was just gettin' started... Give a girl a break? I'm not independently wealthy! Things come slowly!
I totally feel you on that one. I'm trying to save up for rims and springs . Been trying to do a lot of DIYs lately becase those are cheap mods. Nice ride btw!

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride! i love the wheels, and i dunno why everyone is crackin on the height. Everyones looked like that at some point in time

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by slammedciv96
actually i dropped my car like 2 hours after i bought it
nevertheless your springs were still stock for those 2 hours