just got a CRX middle consule

Status
Not open for further replies.

h22dreamer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so in conclustion the crx middle consule wont fit in my civic, unless i get the crx dash with it correct ?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
h22dreamer said:
so in conclustion the crx middle consule wont fit in my civic, unless i get the crx dash with it correct ?
sure........

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
crx wont fit! i said that in my first post! thank you for reading!

teevee247

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow... funny thread... :P we all know jspeczturbo doesn't know s**t :P just kidding man, you're full of advice and great info... i dont know what it is with all these people ragging on the more knowledgeagle...

h22dreamer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Si_Racer13 said:
crx wont fit! i said that in my first post! thank you for reading!

crx wont fit what. the dash or the middle consule ? maybe explain in full detail.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
h22dreamer said:
crx wont fit what. the dash or the middle consule ? maybe explain in full detail.
IT WONT FIT ANYTHING!!! WANT ME TO DRAW YOU A PICTURE?

h22dreamer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok then so now i have to get a crx dash ? to make the crx middle s**t fit ? will a crx dash fit in a civic ?

hybrid1990crx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh my god. Do a god damn search for f**ks sake. Yes a crx dash will fit in a 4g hatch, with some mods. And make sure you get the whole dash, including the little metal thing that the center console covers. You don't even deserve to have your questions answered with that additude of yours.

h22dreamer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh sure i do thanks buddy. what mods are you talkin about tho ?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hybrid1990crx said:
Oh my god. Do a god damn search for f**ks sake. Yes a crx dash will fit in a 4g hatch, with some mods. And make sure you get the whole dash, including the little metal thing that the center console covers. You don't even deserve to have your questions answered with that additude of yours.
no need to be a ass noob, we've already yold him, and i'm sure alot of us here know more then you that the crx console will not fit without alot of moddin, if you think and sware it can then go get some pics of it done, until otheriwise don't be a asshat.

hybrid1990crx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
no need to be a ass noob, we've already yold him, and i'm sure alot of us here know more then you that the crx console will not fit without alot of moddin, if you think and sware it can then go get some pics of it done, until otheriwise don't be a asshat.
WTF, b***h calling me a f**king n00b. I've been a member to this board longer than you have. I just don't post here much, I post mainly on AF. And seeing that you have almost 4,000 posts within 9 months of being on the board I'm gonna have to assume your a f**king post whore.

And wtf makes you think you know more about the crx dash swap? Huh? And I KNOW it can be done. I know 2 kids with it done in there hatchs, and a buddy of mine is just about to start on this project, since I just gave him an old crx dash of mine I had laying around.

So how about you STFU you f**king n00b.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hybrid1990crx said:
WTF, b***h calling me a f**king n00b. I've been a member to this board longer than you have. I just don't post here much, I post mainly on AF. And seeing that you have almost 4,000 posts within 9 months of being on the board I'm gonna have to assume your a f**king post whore.

And wtf makes you think you know more about the crx dash swap? Huh? And I KNOW it can be done. I know 2 kids with it done in there hatchs, and a buddy of mine is just about to start on this project, since I just gave him an old crx dash of mine I had laying around.

gee temper temper eh, if the swap can be done then prove it, show us pics and stop acting like a asshat.

hybrid1990crx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://www.4thgenerationcivic.com/how-to's/pics/ht8.jpg there thats as good as it gets and this time of night. Thanks to Ami for the pic from her site.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
this is a hatch with the crx center console, it can been done and here is the proof which was provided by hybrid1990crx, sorry about the hassle bro.

just postin for everyone to see.

Last edited:

AndaHeart

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hybrid1990crx said:

This board is too serious.... :guns:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
AndaHeart said:
This board is too serious.... :guns:
the situation was taken care of, just leave it at that, he found proof for us and that's that, this whole arguement is over and is now locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.