Just some pics of my car, 97 Civic HX

Styles

5+ Year Member
Just Some Pics. Picked up about a week ago. Came stock except the disc changer. Didn't do much yet besides the tv, tints, alarm, and dvd player. More to come though. If pics don't show check car domain page in sig.

If pics don't show link is in sig

red4

VW in the house...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the DVD screen is sweet down there! but what do you do for cupholders?

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When i had my 6g my cup holders sucked, never worked at all. So mine as well do something good with that space.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good start, not where I would've started, but its your car... ;)

Have fun with it and keep it clean.... :thumbs up

green

You Can DO IT!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you watching fast and the furious? cool!!!! anyway nice platform if you swap your automatic tranny and motor. Good gas mileage owns right now though...

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the site, looks like the car is in good condition.

Styles

5+ Year Member
Car is basically in excellent conidition. Some old lady owned it. Serviced it at Honda every time. I gotta remember to take pics of the engine, spotless.

As far as the wheels. Make me an offer. I wanna buy new rims anyway. They are flawless as well. No curb rash or anything. I don't even think they had any curbs over there.

And last, yea movie was 2 fast 2 furious. Grabbed the first thing I thought of. Didn't make it past 5 mins though. Currently have "are we there yet" playing.

Styles

5+ Year Member
Oh yea and it wasn't really my plan to start there either, but since I got was getting alarm and tints done there, figured I might as well get that out the way as well.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks clean man...when you put the car in park, how do you see the screen?

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice start just make sure you keep it as clean as it is.

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek Is Back said:
Looks clean man...when you put the car in park, how do you see the screen?
I was wondering the same thing...

Cool place to put the screen I wouldn't of though to do it there, but I like my cup holders

Styles

5+ Year Member
If I had the car off. I could use the shift release to throw it in L and just put the E-Brake on (that's how I took the pic). That works fine, it's more for when I'm on moving though. Even in park though can still see.

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, nice setup! liked the idea to have the screen in that spot for the cupholders. i was wonderin how big is the screen and wut kind? i was tryin to figure out wut to do with the spot that has the useless tape deck since i got an aftermarket one.