Just want to know what you guys think :)

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a pic might help :D

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nez_1.8VTI said:
Hi all =) just want to know what you guys think about my valve cover that I colour it to red without taking the valve cover out :D

thats probably not a good idae.. i cant see the pics but its only four bolts.. not like its that hard to remove it.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cut and paste into address bar..

IMO i think it came out bad.. you should really redo it correctly..

= /

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:nopics:

where's the pics man..? My cousin did this and it came out alright...not fantastic but...ya know.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
:nopics:

where's the pics man..? My cousin did this and it came out alright...not fantastic but...ya know.
oc_civic said:
:oh: ;)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry, the links werent show up before...so i was confused about the "cut and paste into address bar" since i didnt see anything there....! Sorry..!!!

Bryan

Love For Sale
5+ Year Member
oc_civic said:

IMO i think it came out bad.. you should really redo it correctly..

= /
I agree. It looks like you were not able to mask off some areas, and you have oversprayed.

Sorry man, but I think you should take the cover off, strip it, clean it, and do the whole thing over again. To that end, you could find a second cover to use while you are painting yours so that your car is "not running" for only the time it takes you to swap valve covers =)

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i gotta agree with bryan. you overpaint the valve cover, some area has chunks of pain on it. seems like you use paint brush to paint it. if you want it nice, you gotta be patient to do the WORK.

Nez_1.8VTI

5+ Year Member
Sorry about the pic's problem :( it was working when I post the Thread :( any way thanks alot all for your feedback's =) I really wanted to do this clean and nice but as I didn't had another valve cover I couldn't take the cover off :cry: but now what I do I try to take out the cover and clean it and paint it again :cry: any tips how I can do this without taking the valve cover :?: I mean is there anything that can take out paint ?

Nez_1.8VTI

5+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
sorry, the links werent show up before...so i was confused about the "cut and paste into address bar" since i didnt see anything there....! Sorry..!!!
No problem I understand :P

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is ur car 5 door post pics of ur car man
show off ur rare civic =)