justin bieber

emerican

Registered VIP
Luckily for me i only get on about ten websites and dont watch hardly any tv. I didnt even know this kid exsisted untill a few days ago thank god wish i could go back to that. Dont know how true this is but alot of people told me yesterday that p diddy discovered him on youtube and thats how he got his start. The only thing i could think of is why would p diddy be searching teenage you tube videos. To get to a teenager singing a song you probably have to type in sumthing close to teenagers to even get it to show up in the related vidoes just figured id share this for no reason other than im bored.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn, you live under a rock if you've never heard of this kid. lol.

Personally, I hated him and the idea of him when he first came out. As I learn more, I'm slowly losing the hatred. He's actually a very talented, well mannered, and humble kid who's willing to help people in need while enjoying it. Now that he just made fun of himself last night on tv, he's gained a few more bonus points.

emerican

Registered VIP
lol i really do i work nights go to college and spend any free time with my girlfriend or working on the car, or helping friends work on theirs as im the only one with a shop and air compressors impacts etc etc 4 huge craftsman tool boxes completly full means people always want to come work on there stuff here. I may have to cut him some slack then only know what people have told me the last few days.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah he annoys thehell out of me, well not so much him as his fanbase and because of that I hate him lol. He was actually discovered by Usher and their like best friends or some s**t like that. Talented kid though, just tired of hearing about him especially from a few dudes I know who are basically gay for him and trying to get people to go see the midnight showing of his movie with them lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I personally think he's a talented individual. But to each his own. There's always going to be someone who dislikes something. Always.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wanna know how I can tell you're gay, John?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
didnt know that it was Bieber who said "Looks like a girl" in that commercial.

thats pretty awesome.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lmao, I didn't realize it was him that said that. Awesome. :lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wanna know how I can tell you're gay, John?
Cuz I fantasize about gettin it on with Bieber??

SHAZAM!

Just saw the commercial. That's awesome :lol:.

Like I said before...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone thats that talented gets an a plus in my book...

im sure ill watch the movie when it comes out via redbox...

and im pretty sure usher found him...

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
he has Ken doll hair lol

i think he is cheesy but i dont hate him. cant stand his fan base tho.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Huh, you have your story wrong about who found Mr young bieber. anyways, ppl who dont like him are justing hating. he is talented and makes great music. usher took him under his wing and he will become a star much like justin timberlake. everyone is just hating cuz the young boy is going to make bank and is becoming a sensation. just give props where props need to be.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
One of Justin Beiber's music video is the #1 most watched video of all time on YouTube.

It also is the most disliked video on YouTube as well. LoL.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone thats that talented gets an a plus in my book...

im sure ill watch the movie when it comes out via redbox...

and im pretty sure usher found him...
Usher found him, and Timberlake fought over him but Usher outbidded. I only know this bc I watched the "how he was made" show or whatever you call it.

I absolutely love the kid and have since he was first discovered. It didn't help he was on the Kids Bop cd's for my classroom, but the more I listened to the songs, the more I loved him. Plus for a child he's pretty cute. :shock:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo that's messed up.
No, what's messed up is all the MOM'S out there attending shows w/o their kids to worship him. I said he's cute, not hot or I wanna do him. Kid's got potential, that's for sure.

Oh, and HOW many guys on here wait for broads to turn 17 or 18; whatever legal age is in certain states? yea. shush.

emerican

Registered VIP
Didnt know that it was actually usher was going by what i was told. So i apolgize for posting wrong info. Like i said only know what a few folks said about him and just figured it was true dont care enough about him to search it on the net. Didnt know that was him in that commericial either thats hilarous.