K20 EK9 Build up, tons of pics!

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civfrk102 said:
Well lets see ass there are only two threads started by me. and when i put those up i was brand new to posting so you can suck it. i'm sorry that i didn't understand exactly how to do it THE FIRST TIME I EVER DID IT. You just need to learn how to read obviously. cuz i said that in the thread when i messed up.
:angryred: :angryred: :angryred: :angryred: :angryred: :angryred: :angryred:

and codman you can f off. that had been said like 3 times earlier in the thread and digitalshift thanked me for clearin that up once before.
Dude chill out with your e-bully crap. I just read the first post and it doesn't say anything about a cf hood. I'm just trying to save you before a mod lays into you, and I know if they saw what was said they prob would. End of story period.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gabebauman said:
Sick documentary...great project. K20 here I come.
haha thats wussup :shock: :P ;) 8)

civfrk102

Top Speed 138 MPH for now
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cod Man said:
Dude chill out with your e-bully crap. I just read the first post and it doesn't say anything about a cf hood. I'm just trying to save you before a mod lays into you, and I know if they saw what was said they prob would. End of story period.
the only reason i've said that is because i've had that said to me in the past. so i'm just sayin the same thing that has been said to me.
:what: :what:
and then you proceed to get all shitty with me about it. not gettin angry just sayin that you need to understand that that is said to alot of peeps on this forum it just kinda gets passed around.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SICK car looks really great in the new color.. only thing is i dont care what you say.. lol DAP is purple.. the color INSIDE the car is not quite the same as outside in most cases because under the seats and s**t is not FINISHED.. so despite the fact that where you removed the tar with the dry ice it LOOKS blue.. the finished color of DAP is purple.. but who cares since its not purple anymore anyway.. lol

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
Please, no more comments about what color the car used to be. It's not purple, and I dont know if you read all 13 pages of the topic, but I'm aware that the inside of the car is unfinished.

But aside from that thanks for all the positive comments.

I got word today the car might be in for a shoot in Modified Mag.

Stay tuned for updates.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats. whats the status on the car now?

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
Basically how its been for the past 2 weeks. Hasnt cranked yet.. I've had a hell of a time with a little bug somehwere thats not allowing the car to spark. I've changed ECU's 3 times, changed the conversion harness, changed the engine harness.. everything. Changed all the sensors 3 tmes..its driving me crazy.

But I have narrowed it down the the chassis, I put everything in another EK and it fired right up so..the problem lies within the dashboard/chassis wiring.

:/

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
The car will be featured in the August Issue of Modified Magazine.

I'm pretty excited about it, I'm going to spoof the car up a little bit and add an Air walker front bumper, and a set of killer carbon fiber ITB's.

=)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DigitalShift said:
The car will be featured in the August Issue of Modified Magazine.

I'm pretty excited about it, I'm going to spoof the car up a little bit and add an Air walker front bumper, and a set of killer carbon fiber ITB's.

=)
good call on the airwalker... cf ITBs however... idk...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats man. cant wait to see more.

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
The ITB's are sooo sick. They are a one peice design, made from aluminum and carbon fiber. Roller bodies with not butterflies so at WOT it's completely open.

I snapped some pics with my phone of them one of the K20A R's at work..

Not to mention they cost almost $4000.00 =)

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$4,000 for itb's? holy s**t. but sick set up!

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why spend $4k on CF itbs, when just normal itbs will cost a smidgen of that and work just as well.... :???:

Oh well, I guess if you have the money might as well spend it....

PhantomEJ8

JDM member
5+ Year Member
Dude... holy s**t.. thats a project.. i dont even know what to say.. DAMN!!
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Goodluck man.. thats HOT

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
42Steps said:
Why spend $4k on CF itbs, when just normal itbs will cost a smidgen of that and work just as well.... :???:

Oh well, I guess if you have the money might as well spend it....
They arent like normal ITB's, the carbon fiber air horns are not the reason. They are so expensive because of their design, no butterflie...no disruption in flow into the cylinder. They are expensive because they also fit under the hood of a car swapped with a K, unlike normal ITB's that are 9-10inches long. This setup is a little over 7 inches, from the head to the tip of the cone.

These suckers are worth every penny.. do you know that saying.."you get what you pay for"??

It's so true.

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
DigitalShift said:
They arent like normal ITB's, the carbon fiber air horns are not the reason. They are so expensive because of their design, no butterflie...no disruption in flow into the cylinder. They are expensive because they also fit under the hood of a car swapped with a K, unlike normal ITB's that are 9-10inches long. This setup is a little over 7 inches, from the head to the tip of the cone.

These suckers are worth every penny.. do you know that saying.."you get what you pay for"??

It's so true.
Ouch

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k. i wish i had a K and could afford those f**kers