5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ltrain said:
So Tell Us When Your Car Will Be A Feature In A Magazine Cuz Its Boundto Happen
its already been scheduled for a mag. shoot

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
I'm not going to be able to get copies of the pictures, they will be property of the photographer and the magazine. However I am going to get the PDF of my spread so I can get it blown up and framed.

The photoshoot is August 10th and 11th in New Orleans. =)

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DigitalShift said:
I'm not going to be able to get copies of the pictures, they will be property of the photographer and the magazine. However I am going to get the PDF of my spread so I can get it blown up and framed.

The photoshoot is August 10th and 11th in New Orleans. =)
watchout for looters.. good luck with the shoot

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
SCCRules said:
watchout for looters.. good luck with the shoot
Thanks, but thats the shittiest thing I've heard in a while. Is that all that concerns you is the "looting"? Well, in case you didnt know, there hasnt been any looting in the city of New Orleans since Katrina. Now, I dont know where you're from, but I live here and I can tell you that the media took what was going on, twisted it up, flipped the facts around, then aired it to the world. I'm not going to deny the fact that there were looters, sure..many places were looted. Show me a city in the US that wouldnt have looting in the same circumstance. I dont care if that were a joke or not..it's offensive to me and all the other people around here.

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
Whats going on today:

Skunk2 parts came in..

Skunk2 Stage 2 Cams
Skunk 2 Pro Series Valve springs
Skunk 2 Titanium retainers
Skunk2 adjustable exhaust cam gear

R Crew Race header

Today is Tuesday and the cams and such are getting installed right now.

It's funny to think that my car has to be on the dyno on Friday! I've got a lot of work ahead of me!!

My whole car is in pieces right now..
Ahhhh!! :meh:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i still hate you..
get the new shoes on er yet?
chris

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cant wait to see how much its throwin down on the dyno. you get the new rims yet?

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know if i wouldve gone with all that skunk2 stuff but the rest is sick

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
05 said:
i dont know if i wouldve gone with all that skunk2 stuff but the rest is sick
Why's that?

Skunk2 is one of the biggest producers of performance parts that acutally do something. Especially for K series engines, I've heard they make more power than the IPS.

I am very happy with my cams and valvetrain, I'd be willing to put them up against any other cams of the same caliber.

As far as wheels go, no luck yet. I dont think I'll be able to get them in time.. I might be rockin' Rotas. I may get a set of Spoon wheels but who knows.. they are crazy!!

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DigitalShift said:
Why's that?

Skunk2 is one of the biggest producers of performance parts that acutally do something. Especially for K series engines, I've heard they make more power than the IPS.

I am very happy with my cams and valvetrain, I'd be willing to put them up against any other cams of the same caliber.

As far as wheels go, no luck yet. I dont think I'll be able to get them in time.. I might be rockin' Rotas. I may get a set of Spoon wheels but who knows.. they are crazy!!
i hear from many people that i trust that they arent really up to the same quality level as some other brands, all of there products are made in china 1st of all, and if you look at the skunk2 race cars they dont even use their own parts, that really bothers me, but on the other hand i know a lot of people that use their stuff and have no problems... i personally just dont really trust them

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DigitalShift said:
Why's that?

ill sell you some sw388's
chris

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
mymmeryloss said:
ill sell you some sw388's
chris
Why buy them when I get them for FREEEEEEE!!

Well, for anyone questioning Skunk2's quality look here first. If I've got any problems with my gear then I'll let you know. I've had Skunk cams in my B-series and I never any problems...