Killed Evo Last Night

sccardslax05

vida guerra lookin fine!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread is hilarious. kia is getting RIPPED apart.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok, here it is kia guy.
this link is to the so cal forum <<CLICK HERE>>

we have at least three potential meets this summer, one as soon as july 25th. i am offering you a way to prove eveyone wrong and show up ;) . if you care so much to come back with several handles you'll have no problem proving everyone wrong. 8)
btw, im bored and you are the only entertainment available right now besides sportscenter

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SupremeKia said:
evo is not like civic si
i have a civic si and i killed him. Only a fewl would think civic si and evos are on the same level.
*EDIT* post editted because im wasting my time by trying to prove anything to kia faggot.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i would love to see kia guy there with his beater.

TurboTravo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o god i cant quit laughin at this thread. kia stands for killed in action right? sorry this is all i can type without laughin anymore

edhgreatone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no way you beat a evo just yesterday i was coming from behind an evo and flew by him at about 70 and i could hear the evo downshift and just fly by me in no time those things are quick as s**t

espirit

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sccardslax05 said:
this thread is hilarious. kia is getting RIPPED apart.
Holy s**t, who is that girl in your avatar, she is hot :shocked2:

hey, Kia, what you dyno your car at?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
espirit said:
Holy s**t, who is that girl in your avatar, she is hot :shocked2:

hey, Kia, what you dyno your car at?
welcome to clubcivic :hi:

mugen_tuned

4G63-T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock: omfg, hes back, the dumb s**t is f**king back, oh well, we all need a cc clown, enjoy your stay tyler, thats if you can keep the bullshit from flowing onto these boards, til then just keep the "i beat this car, that car" nonscence at bay. peace.

p.s. kia rio's are still pieces of s**t and thats the bottom line.

EKtuned

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u guys are f**king stupid idiots, did u even read his thread... he said he raced it with a civic si not a f**king kia....

Civic Si's are nothing compared to a lancer evo

jpcrash

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if it says oz rally on the back, its a 120 hp lancer. Nothing special. My corolla auto would beat it. I have a friend that has one. You put a wing, a body kit, and a sticker or two, debadge it, and it would be very hard to tell the difference. Evo's run 13s/14s. a little faster then a stock 350z

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
wow this is an old thread
true,but this is one of the only threads that i can read over and over.......
lol,damn i kinda like this kid,he amuses me!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EKtuned said:
u guys are f**king stupid idiots, did u even read his thread... he said he raced it with a civic si not a f**king kia....
might as well have been ... 91 civic si = 106hp or something weak like that.

jpcrash

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SupremeKia said:
OK LOOK I WANT TO CLARIFY SOEM THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about my knowledge but i thought oz rally and evo were same car. there not!!! ok i raced an oz then....the pix of the evos look nothing like i seen on street before. i thought there was base lancers and then evos/ozs...im sorry. Ok i never raced an evo but if there as fast as you guys say they are then maybe i might be able to beat one. i can beat a 13 second car no joke.

ok im good at tuning but not at terms...i know theres only one header in i-4 engine just a stupid habit of mine to say headerz and stuff ok? i have turbo manifold and i used to have dc sprots headers just before i switched to turbo....i was just listening all my mods ive had in the full time ive had my car, ok im sorry for nto being clear about that!!!!

i know my s**t i just get things confused around sorry guys!!!!

oh i dont think im in super street but im in one of those mags. import tuning or turbo or something. you see i didnt send my pic in my friend did for me and then he said it ran in a mag and i believe him cuz why would he lie you know???? i had ohter peepz at school tellme that they saw my car so i know its for TRUE

Latez,
Tyler
STFU! if u were really in a mag, u would have known which one. there are some civic hatchs with motor swaps that could beat an evo but would have a hard time at that. in a kia with minor engine mods and a turbo, you would prolly have to run 40psi to even be a close match with an evo. I'm still waiting for those pics....its been more then a month......

Mr. 12 second Kia....your just as bad as i have a 12 second 3000gt non turbo with a bad clutch and alignment.

to ad another though, anyone who used bad alignment as an excuse for loosing a race, u mind as well as shoot your self

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dare2drvfast said:
Mr. 12 second Kia....your just as bad as i have a 12 second 3000gt non turbo with a bad clutch and alignment.
dont even get me started on that guy again