Votes: 5 29.4%
  • C

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
Alright guys give me your comments on my crews new seal i did...thanks....

a....

b.....

c.....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they would have looked cool back in 1985 :lol:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are you going to be using it for?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its my car club logo/seal.....
I understand that but what are you going to be using it for? Typically a logo should be vectored not rasterized. They look like you probably made them in Photoshop, is that correct? I see that you have drop shadows and blurs incorporated into the designs, things like that are not ideal from a production standpoint. If you are only going to use it for something like an avatar then it's fine but if you ever want to get decals or anything made you'll have problems.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You spelled club wrong :D

Looks cool but what's w/the blood? There a story there? Also the kanji or whatever going around and the japanese sun flare is kinda ricey to me honestly.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I voted for C but I think I would like a thicker font for the "klub ej" text.

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
I understand that but what are you going to be using it for? Typically a logo should be vectored not rasterized. They look like you probably made them in Photoshop, is that correct? I see that you have drop shadows and blurs incorporated into the designs, things like that are not ideal from a production standpoint. If you are only going to use it for something like an avatar then it's fine but if you ever want to get decals or anything made you'll have problems.
thanks. but it is a Vector image. made it in Illustrator. And yeah The first thing i thought about was getting rid of the blur effect and the shadows on the first one so i moved on to the next two which are just plain text and image with no drop shadows or anything....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah C looks the best and what Genuine says is true.... make the font thicker.

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
You spelled club wrong :D

Looks cool but what's w/the blood? There a story there? Also the kanji or whatever going around and the japanese sun flare is kinda ricey to me honestly.
thanks. thats "Klub EJ"spelled in Japanese text going on around the sun. and we wanted it spelled that way.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool, so what's w/the blood just for looks?

would be cool to have a water drop hit it, like blood/sweat/tears, just my thoughts on it lol

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the one with the rising sun. The jap writing is just to much.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when car enthusiast groups misspell things intentionally I INSTANTLY chalk them up to being some silly juvenile group of kids who drive around with obnoxious exhausts, minimal REAL performance modifications, all the while revving at every thing that moves whether it be a supercharged corvette OR a stock toyota corolla... if THAT is the image you are looking for i feel ALL three logos hit it on the head..

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gotta say B. a doesn't seem finished. and the sun in C contrasting with the japanese writing around (the angles of it) it is uncomfortable to look at. At least, thats how i feel about it.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like the first one not feeling the rest cuz of the foreign letters circleing around it