Knocking sound from steering assembly. help plzz

Dseries123

Hi guys . hope you all are good , guys my car tie rods were loose so i changed my complete steering assembly with both outer and inner tie rods from a local dealer. sometimes i can hear a popping sound from the right front side when i hit a speed bump or when i am going through un even roads. yesterday when i was in my garage i turned the steering wheel clockwise then anti clock wise and during this movement i can clearly notice a popping sound from the steering assembly . so what do you guys suggest me that are my tie rods bad again ? or whats the problem . car in question is civic 96

CO671

Registered VIP
Did you get an alignment ?

CO671

Registered VIP
Can you lift it up on jackstands, have a friend turn it and see what's going on?
Worst comes to worse your rack is bad.

Dseries123

Can you lift it up on jackstands, have a friend turn it and see what's going on?
Worst comes to worse your rack is bad.
bro i havelifted the car and upon inspection the noise is coming from the steering rack and when i have placed my hand on the rack i can feel vibration and knock. i am planning to go back to my dealer again as he will change it if something is wrong with the rack

Trekk

Registered VIP
Could also be that the rack is a little loose. If they are not bolted down well they can clunk.