kyle10182's EJ1 Build-Up Thread

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Rex_89 said:
Damn bro. Hope everything is okay and good luck on the recovery. If I were you I wouldnt even worry bout the car right now. That s**t will still be there when your all heald up. So what happened to the person who hit you? Was it his fault or yours?
i'll post the whole story w/ pics tomorrow.
Phantom Civic said:
Get well soon! :thumbs up
thanks

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
slowcivic E G said:
hey kyle i'll stop by to see how your're doing as soon as i can, im real busy with crap tonight so i dont know if ill make it tonight. I'll give you a call soon, get better soon man.
'sall good. i'll be here when your not busy. i dont have much planned for the upcoming week. u can come by after work one day, or before work, after school. whatever.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbdown for accident
get well soon

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
'sall good. i'll be here when your not busy. i dont have much planned for the upcoming week. u can come by after work one day, or before work, after school. whatever.
you gonna post the story in this thread or where? I wanna see pics
i'll come after school and before work it that 30 min period i have between the two

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'll post in this thread. i'll make a fresh thread on g2ic. since i was in my integra, i wont bother much on this site. but it is having a big affect on my ej1 build. thats why im mentioning it here.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
i'll post in this thread. i'll make a fresh thread on g2ic. since i was in my integra, .
post a link to the one on G2IC, i dont wanna search for it when it is up.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god kyle, thats horrible, worse than i thought. Good luck with the recovery, i will come by as soon as i can.

EF Honda EF

sue the person, seriously. use the money to either buy a car or finish ur coupe. I heard that you could bet a lot of money out of it. Well i hope that hole, not a cut, gets better. And you car really does look like the ones at the junk yard that we say "How did the peron live"

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
sue the person, seriously. use the money to either buy a car or finish ur coupe. I heard that you could bet a lot of money out of it. Well i hope that hole, not a cut, gets better. And you car really does look like the ones at the junk yard that we say "How did the peron live"
right. we normally just assume "well somebody died in this car." and dont forget, i was stuck in my seat. its not like i got hit and went to the other side of the car. the door kinda folded over my leg.

EF Honda EF

kyle10182 said:
stop sign
well if he ran a stop sign and it definitly wasnt your fault then you should sue forsure to try to get some extra money. I mean look what he or she did to you. You will be losing money cause youcant work and he made you have to sit in a bed for a week with a hole in your side barely being able to breathe. Its a chance to get a lot of money.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sorry about the accident man, hopefully you get a grip of money and i hope your going to sue for pain and suffering, get well

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
we'll see. the officer really was not clear with me, and i dont remember anything before the crash really.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glad to hear your still alive. poor integra have you found out how muchyour getting for your car?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4doorcivic16 said:
glad to hear your still alive. poor integra have you found out how muchyour getting for your car?
He got 50 dollars for the integra.