kyle10182's EJ1 Build-Up Thread

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thought i'd post this up to add to my hardcoreness of working in the road. this is from when i was 16...just gettin started. engine swap in the road!

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is that the same DA that you were in when you met me with the tranny? What motor did you swap into that?

tunerfreak87

i like snails.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats a sick EJ build you got going there man. keep it gangster and post up more pics

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
\\ Forgiven // said:
Is that the same DA that you were in when you met me with the tranny? What motor did you swap into that?
no. that DA i was in when i met you was my g/f's. she had a 93 RS and i had a 92 RS. they were very similar. in fact, she had that front bumper (pictured) on her car at the time. i just swapped a B18B into it, and then boosted. thats why the front bumper was cut out on the front.
tunerfreak87 said:
thats a sick EJ build you got going there man. keep it gangster and post up more pics
gangster! alright, will do! :lol:

SR20DET

5+ Year Member
Hey, I might have missed it, but you mentioned breaking in the motor for 1000 to 1500 miles then boosting.

Can I ask what your plans are as far as turbo parts go? I didn't see it anywhere, I might have missed it.

gen2fanatic

NA power!!! For now...
5+ Year Member
hey kyle, i found your s**t man... haha i cant believe I remembered my password too!!!

what are you going to use those del sol's for?? Car looks good, I'll have to take a trip down when shes all done and kick it... and maybe not get lost this time!!!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Rex_89 said:
Damn that shits tight. Cant wait to see what it can do.
it'll run 7's.
gen2fanatic said:
hey kyle, i found your s**t man... haha i cant believe I remembered my password too!!!

what are you going to use those del sol's for?? Car looks good, I'll have to take a trip down when shes all done and kick it... and maybe not get lost this time!!!
yea, man. maybe we'll see the accident this time. definately do that, dude. the del Sol wheels are gonna get be on my integra for now. its a temporary thing. then they'll become snow wheels eventually.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
anybody know where i can get a good deal on a fluidamper crank pulley?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nighthawk said:
nice car indeed.

how do you like your coilovers?
i've only put about 20 miles on them. they compare tightly with omnipower coilovers. but they have dampening adjustability.... they were set all the way to soft...

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much power/psi are you planning on? do you really need 1000cc injectors?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
deftone said:
how much power/psi are you planning on? do you really need 1000cc injectors?
i plan on running 13-15 psi with t3/t4 turbo. that'll be at the track. street driving i'll probably do 8-10psi. i hope to make 300-350whp. we'll see though. those injectors were recomended to me by the person who will be tuning the engine. he says to get them, and he'll be able to dial them down perfectly....

EF Honda EF

thanks, pat. Yea, running low 14's got old, and i didnt wanna spend another summer praying for 13's. hopefully i'll be praying for 11's. i refuse to put slicks on this car...
i wouldnt say it got old. i would say it just kinda stopped