Las Vegas/Henderson

HuhDuh

Honda n00b
5+ Year Member
Anyone in or around there? I'd like to start hitting the scene, hang out, chill, whatever.

I moved here from PHX in Feb. 05. Bought my first ever civic in July 05. Excited to see what i can do with it. Not looking to run 12s but wouldn't mind a little kick.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah... there are a few guys in Lv on the boards. some don't bother posting much anymore...

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys should check out LVRacingScene <-- clicky
its a local racing/automotive community website. its a good place to start if you are looking to get into the local scene. just be sure to introduce yourself and everyone should be pretty chill. they often post meets and upcoming local events and whatnot. its not a place to post technical questions really or lounge around like here, but i just visit for the classifieds and upcoming events. I also recommend hitting up midnight mayhem if you guys ever get a chance...good local racing and meeting new people.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some nice cars on there that i've never seen around town.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damnit, why can't i find a clean 5g in this damned town?

HuhDuh

Honda n00b
5+ Year Member
pinay_extacy said:
I'm in Vegas once a month. Planning on moving there during the summer. ;D
Stay in socal hun. Vegas is like a ugly chick at a bar, looks great in the dark, but the next morning your like "wtf did i just do?"

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HuhDuh said:
Stay in socal hun. Vegas is like a ugly chick at a bar, looks great in the dark, but the next morning your like "wtf did i just do?"
sounds like you've had some experience with that one.

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you kidding me?!??! Las Vegas is one night stand capital of the US. Its like going on a trip to Europe without spending the money. Meet the tourist. Bang the tourist. Tourist go home. =)

yonkers062986

5+ Year Member
Dont buy from Hundai's Only, they are some pieces of s**t cars. unless you like workin on cars for hours.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member