Not open for further replies.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Last of the Honda garbage for sale...

Name: Brandon Hurst
email: boostedturbododge@gmail.com
Cell: 901-605-0816

Was digging through the garage today and found the last few pieces of my old Honda junkpile

Blacktop DSM 450's, I never personally ran them---$20
Plug and play resistor box for using DSM injectors or the like, very nice piece-----$40 (made by a member here)
B series shift linkage----$60
B series axles----$30
Full B18b intake manifold with throttle body, pretty sure it has most if not all sensors---$80
Crower 403 cams, bought them in Nashville. Only been on a dyno, never ran by me---$200
Golden Eagle vacuum block, polished BNIB---$20 SOLD TO A GUY WITH A....MIATA
Greddy catch can, polished----$40

PRICES ARE NOT SHIPPED. EVERYTHING WILL BE SHIPPED VIA UPS

Last edited:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
From our rule sticky:

POST PICTURES OF YOUR SALE ITEMS
Pictures are the most crucial part to selling an item. Others will not want to buy an item if they cannot see it. Saying "email me or text me for pictures" is not a good idea either; if you want to really sell an object, take the time to post pictures. Don't be lazy! Take a picture of your username & date on a piece of paper along with the images of your items.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It seems to be under the guidelines and not under the rules section. Whatever, I'll take care of it.
Thanks for pointing that out. The sticky will be updated soon. Changes were made and sale ads are now going to require pics and a note in the pic that has member name/date or they will be removed/locked.

Carry on. :thumbs up

Last edited:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Thanks for pointing that out. The sticky will be updated soon. Changes were made and sale ads are now going to require pics and a note in the pic that has member name/date or they will be removed/locked.

Carry on. :thumbs up
You mean, I made a difference!?!?:banana:

Also vacuum block sold and injectors on layaway until Monday.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
. It was talked about way before I was a staff member but just recently went into effect. Sticky was missed in the update.

If you brought it up in the past then yes you had a part in the change. Multiple members asking for mandatory pics and proof was part of what brought it on.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Package received in awesome pink bubble wrap. :thumbup: to the seller

Status
Not open for further replies.