late for work vid

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I do that all the time, makes me feel like I am racing in a F1-car. Cutting other drivers off, swervin and outta lanes. Oh yeah, just for the feeling.

fgo4

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saryon said:
uh... looks for the oars on the rowcage
I was thinking the same thing, i have never seen a boat or even a car with a "rowcage". Hehe its called a rollcage. You can totaly tell its been sped up but he is still driving like a mad man to get to work :?:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A) Vid looks sped up
B) I think that was a cop car, check out how everyone is hitting the brake as he passes them.

That video was off the hook none the less though!

94DXWGSR

SwappedOut
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was some funny s**t

ACE4DOOR

Banned
I was not impressed. I don't know about you guys, but in N.Y.C. all of the racing heads drive like that including me, especially when racing another car. Also when you paying rent, have responsibilities, and already have 2 write ups at work, you'd drive like that or worst. But going inbetween cars on a regular basis is going a little too far. That is something you do once mabey twice then brag about it. Stunts are not meant to be done on the reg.

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow...that is amazing grace. he was lucky to get to work alive.

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dayum!!

My mouth was on the floor for all 3 minutes. that is some f**king ridiculous s**t, my a-hole tightened each time he went in-between lanes. lol

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol holy crap..in between cards...thats crazy. i've always wanted to do it but i never had the balls, and i dont wanna kill anybody!

spikestone

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im surprised that no one collided with him when he went between the 2 cars and further more that there wasnt some road raged old man that wen afer him cause that would have been funny if the camera turned around to see some old ass geezer chasing his ass because he cut him off.

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh my god...all u guys who thought that was real r fuking retarded. it obvious its sped up. hes prob goin bout 80-85 and its edited cus he cut some of those cars off and if he was really that close he'd tag a few of those. sry guys

AFP520

Destination Undefined
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that seems like a everyday new yorker to me :laugh:

i could never do that s**t... :shock:

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great music. I was almost scared for him. Damn, can't believe he didn't get caught. It would've been cool if we got a shot of his speedo.