Let me tell ya about my best friend. [ Tons of photos ]

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
Met this kid about 6 months ago and lets just say its the most terrible thing that has ever happened to me. Both with completely stock civic's mine a 6th gen, his an 8th. we were just chilling " BULLSH!TING " ideas about what we were going to do to our cars. lets just say all BS aside and it turned into each time we hung out. what new did you do to your car.

mine not as much as i wish.

his just a tad bit more.

Here they are. SLOW-EJ8 and Low&Slow 8th gen.

____________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for looking =)
comments are welcome.

CO671

Registered VIP
Only flaw I see on the 6th gen is the mark from the EX emblem; everything else looks nice. Interior + Bay shots any time in the future?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it. I really like the first car wash picture with the headlights peaking through the soap.

motozachl

Fags.

LOL jk you guys are doppleganger rob&big. Cars look GREAT

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bromancin at it's finest ;)

They look good! Plans/mods/bay pics?

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
its going to be some time before anyone see's engine bay shots. trust me its for your own good. our engine bays are ugly.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its going to be some time before anyone see's engine bay shots. trust me its for your own good. our engine bays are ugly.
I know how that goes. :lol:

Plans then?

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
you could try some goo gone, or just some running alcohol.
Only flaw I see on the 6th gen is the mark from the EX emblem; everything else looks nice. Interior
well one of my RSX friends came over one day while I was swapping out radiators, and he decided that he didn't like my badge's. So while i was busy at work swapping my old for the new. he was busy at work back there ripping those off with out me knowing -_-i tried putting them back on. they just fell off. tried goof off to the the residue off. no luck. rubbing alcohol next.. worst case scenario i get a carbon fiber trunk like i have wanted.

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
I know how that goes. :lol:

Plans then?
i have no problem just cleaning up my stock bay. my true plans for the future after its paid off are a non vtec boosted.

i know my buddy with the 8th gen just wants to boost his in general. so we might be seeing a sohc boosted from him.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have no problem just cleaning up my stock bay. my true plans for the future after its paid off are a non vtec boosted.

i know my buddy with the 8th gen just wants to boost his in general. so we might be seeing a sohc boosted from him.
Oooh boosted LS?

And oh well about the badge, trunks look better be-badged. I want to completely de-badge mine but that would require painting AGAIN.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well one of my RSX friends came over one day while I was swapping out radiators, and he decided that he didn't like my badge's. So while i was busy at work swapping my old for the new. he was busy at work back there ripping those off with out me knowing -_-i tried putting them back on. they just fell off. tried goof off to the the residue off. no luck. rubbing alcohol next.. worst case scenario i get a carbon fiber trunk like i have wanted.
Before you spend the $500+ on a CF trunk lid you could take some sandpaper to it. Or you could get some emblem adhesive like I got to put my emblems back on.

If you want to put them back on then shine them bitches up first haha.

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
Oooh boosted LS?

And oh well about the badge, trunks look better be-badged. I want to completely de-badge mine but that would require painting AGAIN.
thats what im thinking. boosted LS, but i mean i have a lot of time to think about it.

and i know some people around here that would paint my trunk for cheap. but if im getting a paint job then im just going to do the entire car. still a little unsure about any paint work.

* for everyone * Interior / Dash photos will be coming soon. i just need to get one more gauge, and the 8th gen said he has a few things he wants to do before we do those photos..

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats what im thinking. boosted LS, but i mean i have a lot of time to think about it.

and i know some people around here that would paint my trunk for cheap. but if im getting a paint job then im just going to do the entire car. still a little unsure about any paint work.

* for everyone * Interior / Dash photos will be coming soon. i just need to get one more gauge, and the 8th gen said he has a few things he wants to do before we do those photos..
That'd be a cool set-up There aren't a lot of them around here, and I've always wanted to drive one for some reason.

Do the rod bolts on that and you're essentially good to go :thumbs up

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Meguiars ultimate compound. Works like a charm to get that residue off.

Cars look good! Could you post a link to your HID kit? :P

Edit: better yet, what's the color temperature? 6000k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
Meguiars ultimate compound. Works like a charm to get that residue off.

Cars look good! Could you post a link to your HID kit? :P

Edit: better yet, what's the color temperature? 6000k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actually i bought my HID's from a friend of mine who used to be a distributor. Mine are 8000K which on the road aren't as blue as they look coming out of the headlight

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-High-Intensity-Discharge-HID-Xenon-Light-Set-H7-6000K-55W-/150770254236#vi-content
that is actually the exact kit i have. i just bought mine from a friend about 2 years ago.
one thing to keep in mind when installing - HIDE THE BALLAST - if the ballast gets wet. you are screwed..

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
That'd be a cool set-up There aren't a lot of them around here, and I've always wanted to drive one for some reason.

Do the rod bolts on that and you're essentially good to go :thumbs up

yeah it would be a pretty cool set up. i have a buddy with an Ls integra non vtec - and he always says how he wants to turbo that, honestly i would turbo my stock set up but is a single. not worth the time or money to boost. also considered a J swap - just dont want to cut my hood so that idea went right out the door.

but i really do appreciate all the feed back not only from you but everyone that looks/posts on it. i must be doing something right. its hard to make people see what you exactly have, especially when talking about a honda civic. its in a category of its own and once people hear honda the assume its some riced out pos. times are changing and im trying to make that true for the honda. i have many friends who have hondas just like mine. very clean and not ragged out. so time will eventually take its toll and make a new name for the honda civic.

p.s. crash! - i love your civic, very clean. nice work :cool:

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Sweet rides man. Even though the black on black rims with chrome lip is getting really old lol

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice rides, and fellow Floridians too!

you two planning on going to the East Coast Honda Meet?