Lets talk NFL PLAYOFFS

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let me here whom your NFL team is, and any thing you want to say about the Fadiers.............. lmfao :lol:

Im a Denver Bronco fan babe.......... Did any one see the new kidd Griffin ? Man this kidd is one bad ass running back..

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all i know is the STEELERS beat the RAIDERS!!!
that's what i'm talkin about.

thedon365

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we dont get NFL in the UK so i dont know s**t....apart from how much smack Deion Sanders can talk, i hear he's made a comeback, how has he done so far.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im always gonna be a Giants fan, only because my cousin played for them and won 2 superbowls with them (Mark Bavaro - TE)...but other than that, i like the Eagles, and the Raiders - even though the raiders forgot how to actually WIN games, and Gannon is an old piece of crap that loves to choke....but still, ill root for them everytime

civicex23

Yes, I know she's hot!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Griffin is pretty dang good, but the season will prove if the high powered running game of Denver can produce another 1000+ yd rusher. As for me its gonna be a long season... Im a 49er fan. If anything wish my team luck. I'm predicting 4 wins, so anything higher than that would be over achieving for this squad.

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am a Seahawks fan for life! i thought they might actually beat GB last year but not so lucky... but hey they one their first game...

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im a niners fan but this year isn't looking so good so im going for my fantasy players. my qb culpepper owned for me =)

BluCivicSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im a Redskins fan.. tho the Viks are kickin booty so far... Randy Moss is one talented mofo..

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Skins look good this year. but then again every team looks good this year...almost every team.

i'm thinking this is going to be a really good season. at least better than last year or before that.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh heck yeah football!!!

anyone notice my team the PACKERS beat the second best team last year!!!! wooaaaa!!!!!!!

go packers!!!!

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well thats all good and all, but the best NFL team is my BRONCOS. You guys are just going to have to wake up and smell the coffey.......lol......

But realy, its gooing to be a great sesion................

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ yeah, i think we can all agree on that last part....i cant wait to see what happens this year...it should be very entertaining

i just hope my FF league doesnt make me go crazy

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Govacho said:
Yea........ LOl........... You go kidd............... lol :lol:

HOW ABOUT THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its all about the Dolphins, they have a pretty bad year in front of them because of injuries, just lost our RB, and we have a QB contriversy. So not a good year for Miami but they still got my suport. And i hate the RAIDERS

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can honestly say ive never been a miami fan...which is tough during football season, seeing as how just about ALL my friends love the fin's

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
i can honestly say ive never been a miami fan...which is tough during football season, seeing as how just about ALL my friends love the fin's
dude your lucky to live in FL, I would have season tickets if I lived there. :D

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so my team is one of the worst this year, big 0-5 for the Dolphins, worst start for them since the 80's. Goodbye Dave Wanstead, time for a new coach!