Lewisville Sonic meet Wednesday Feb. 18th

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey ive been going to the meets on wednesday nights at the sonic in lewisville, theres a bunch of cars that go out there and hang out. Im going there this wednesday, if anyone wants to go heres the address for the Sonic meet

380 EAST ROUND GROVE ROAD
LEWISVILLE, TX 75067-8105
(use mapquest for driving directions)

theres all kinds of cars, mainly imports and europeans

there is a domestic section as well.

if you decide on going, hit me up on aim: werdimmigs maybe we can meet up or something =)

they usually meet up at 8:00pm to get a good parking spot and it usually ends til 11pm or so. hope to see you guys there

civ99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont get off work untill 9pm...i work in euless...think i can make it and still have time to hang out? where exactly is it?

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its by 35north and round grove road

its by that one mall in lewisville(dont know the name of it) its a huge parking lot too. i dont get out of work til 8pm and then im going to the car wash and then heading out there after that.

let me know if you are going so we can meet up there

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man last night was tight!!! about 100 plus cars out there and there were alot of dumbasses doing burn outs, which was not coo but all in all it was pretty coo. you guys should come out next wednesday if the weather is nice like yesterday

ps. i was representing clubcivic with my decal. Everyone was like I need to check that site out. Never heard of it. so we might have some new people coming in here =)