license plate holes

civic1582

CCSC #86
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, so I hate the holes that come on the oem bumper. Any ideas of what to do with them. I'm not gonna be replacing it with a body kit and filling it with bondo is out of the question. I don't want to do any paint work. Just really curious if there's anything you can do with them. Thoughts?

tAylor!

EM1 Driver
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope....................

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PHOTOSHOP!!??...well only for pics of ur car. Other than that I cant really think of anything.

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nuespeed has a little chrome plate to go over em. its in the latest jc whitney catalog.its like 30 bucks though

civic1582

CCSC #86
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the idea of the plate, I'll just have to find one for less that $30

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
just cap it like i have....

i know it's a lil hard to see, i'll take some pics in a bit.
i have the caps from honda that go over the holes.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
okay here's a better pic

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
a couple bucks... maybe $3 or $4

kellog

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
or go to the dealer and take some off a car on the lot....not the best ide >:D but yeah i would say no more than 10 bucks for one...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
civic1582 said:
Ok, so I hate the holes that come on the oem bumper. Any ideas of what to do with them. I'm not gonna be replacing it with a body kit and filling it with bondo is out of the question. I don't want to do any paint work. Just really curious if there's anything you can do with them. Thoughts?
ever think about a "H" logo front license plate?

or Civic front plate?

or Honda front plate?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
or get a jdm-style front plate

sounds korny but at least u wont see two stupid holes

heres a site with mugen plates, spoon sports plates, jdm-style plates, or custom plates that u can make

Custom Plates - Spoon Plates - Mugen Plates - JDM Style Plates

i plan on gettin black/gloss white Spoon plate

example below, its supposed to say JDM-1 but i made it say EK9-1 (96 civic = ek9 rite?)

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Move to a state that requires a front plate...j/k I'm just jealous because it's a $200.00 ticket here for not having that ugly plate.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, I have the caps too. My last car's previous owner had lost them, but with this car I looked in the middle console and there they were! =) I think you can see mine in my sig too.

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u wants some caps i get u some for free.. let me know the color and ill mail u some ......

true

uhh.. yea.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got my car impounded for 3 days for having no front plate... (i didnt have it) , had to do all the dmv work to get it back :(

civic1582

CCSC #86
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright, technically I am from NY so we are required to have a front plate. Currently I'm living in MI so I don't need it right now. Meaning I have a front plate but I don't like the huge plate on the front end. So I was trying to determine what to do with the wholes since Honda put them there for no intelligent reason. Afterall they could have done something different with the bottom brace so only that would be needed.

civic1582

CCSC #86
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GOOSE said:
u wants some caps i get u some for free.. let me know the color and ill mail u some ......
That would be great! :D I would need them in Cypress Green if you can.