limp mode, distributor question

2.0crx

5+ Year Member
Ok, I'm in LIMP MODE :evil: :evil: :evil: I'm pulling codes 4 and 14( 4-crank postition sensor, 14-IACV). For those of you when havent saw my other threads I swapped a b18a into my crx, and The motor worked fine while it was in my hatch with no codes, and after I got it into my crx I had a bad stutter at 1200 rpm, and threw about 4000rpm, and it would max at 5000rpm. I did some tests' and I thought it was my ECU so, I swapped out my ecu with a known working good unit. and instead of stuttering it runs just fine until 3250rpm and acts like thats my red line. Last i knew my timing was just fine, I have an aftermarket under drive pulley so no marks on it :cry: . And I've taken my IACV apart twice and cleaned it with carb cleaner both times. I've taken my dizzy apart and cleaned the inside of that too, and reset my ECU after each adjustment i've made. So im going to the junk yard in a couple days, and I was wondering if i can take a distributor off any b series or does it have to be OBD0? also is the crank angle sensor replaceable? *spelling* Thanks for the help guys, also if anyone needs any stupid little parts off a car (gotta be 96 and older, thats all they carry) let me know and i can pull it if you give me a price too.