flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
'06 Civic EX coupe

and man.. i'm gone one week, aint s**t changed up in here lol
glad to see you're BACK! how are you doin?

thisizbrian

Vrooom...GOT NOS?!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
umm... for which car? For the Evo IX. I have:
3" Helix downpipe,
3"Perrin Testpipe,
o2 simulator,
3" Tanabe Touring Medallion Catback,
Titek o2 Housing,
Horsepower Freaks Lower IC Pipe,
Greddy Turbo Timer,
Exedy HD Twin Plate clutch,
WORKS Stainless Steel clutch line,
Walbro 255HP pump,
Sard 720cc injectors,
Hallman rx pro MBC @ 23psi,
Cosworth 272 intake/exhaust cams,
WORKS Titanium valve springs,
WORKS Titanium Retainers,
WORKS drop in filter
Ecutek tune.

Best thing of all.. everything under the hood still looks stock and my car is fairly quiet. If you want a mod list for the 240, just search one of my old 240sx threads, I'm pretty sure I have a mod list somewhere in there. It's been a while since I had that car and the mod list was pretty long so I dont think I can remember. lol.
Are you getting ready to run a larger turbo? I see the pump and injectors are upgraded...

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still have my 88 Civic faded rio red DX hatch that I had when I signed up. Also now have a 97 VSM Civic HX.

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thisizbrian said:
Are you getting ready to run a larger turbo? I see the pump and injectors are upgraded...
I upgraded the pump and injectors for the cams. I do intend to upgrade turbo in the very near future ;) But if I do that, I'm going to have to step up to 880 or 1000 cc injectors for the 50 trim kit I want. I just got my car retuned last night. Feels awesome! I'm spinning first and chirping 2nd. lol. It's cool knowing you have enough power to break traction in an AWD. lol.

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the 98 Hx22 is garaged.
Daily is a 94 Camry.

I hope to get a charger in ~9 months.

.blazed_ej8

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im from the bay, born and raised... i used to live in san jo on ramstree dr. near Hostetter and Capitol...till i moved to vegas...does that count ?

anyways i have a 99 FBP Civic Ex...

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, i think i wanna pick myself up an EG

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
I upgraded the pump and injectors for the cams. I do intend to upgrade turbo in the very near future ;) But if I do that, I'm going to have to step up to 880 or 1000 cc injectors for the 50 trim kit I want. I just got my car retuned last night. Feels awesome! I'm spinning first and chirping 2nd. lol. It's cool knowing you have enough power to break traction in an AWD. lol.

How much power do you have at the wheel???

Just want to know cause my brother has a evo IX too which he plans to mod in the near future.;)

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not sure if any of you know me, and i havent been on here in a long time but i got.....

89 Crx with B20

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kangaroo said:
How much power do you have at the wheel???

Just want to know cause my brother has a evo IX too which he plans to mod in the near future.;)
I dunno how much i'm makin to the wheels right now. Depends on what dyno you go on too. On the dyno dynamics dyno with just TBE and tune, I made 292awhp, 290 tq @ 23psi. Right now, I still have to go back for one more retune on the dyno with the cams and stuff. I'm expecting to be around 320-330awhp/tq or so. On a dynojet (which seems pretty popular), I should read around 360awhp/ tq. or so. It's decent enough power to get you into the low 12's, high 11's with a good clutch and good driving. In comparison... a stock evo 9 dynos at around 230awhp on a dyno dynamics dyno (talk about drivetrain loss.. hah).

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i still have a 5th gen just a red one now stock too. no more modding for me for the time.