Listen to that Fking Vtec, omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclebensrice

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i was talking about the gz video (was that on this post?...anyway)mostly movie the turbo didnt start till bout 4000-5000 (i found that very funny). First you here the fart can then the buzzing sound (THEN every thing explodes hopefully) . In general anyone who thinks four bangers are fast is wrong. Why would you spend whatever crazy amount on a civic.Go out and buy you self a nice v6/v8 import from infiniti or sumthing better yet a domestic. Although f**king fast and the furious was all responisble for this you know.

Hmm wonder if i forgot anything:???:

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm ok so do you mind being flamed, becuase you come onto clubcivic(hint four banger) and start talking to s**t about our cars, and what do you mean you cant get them fast.....you can get into 10 secs with a civic, and domestics may be quicker, but we do it becuase we LOVE hondas, so none of thatmatters to us....

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
fast and the furious was a ridiculous f'n blip in the sport compact community. this has been going on since WAY before that pos movie.

unclebensrice

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Hondas are well made cars and last forever, but why you would try to race em on quarter mile is beyond me. But hey you hit 10's w/o slicks and arent lieing i give you props pretty damn amazing if you get it into tens without slicks.

(im sure this have been asked a Million times but......... im interrested in why people put huge mufflers and clear tail lights and bodykits that dont do anything and look bad someone explain this to me plz :???: )

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on behalf of club civic unclebensrice this is for you :wak:

there are only a select few here on CC that have huge mufflers that do nothing. The "mufflers" generally dont do much. cat-back exhaust systems do something. Its just like putting duals on a truck (which are generally louder than a civic or any import for that matter) or duals on a stang. And as far as body kits and clear lights... again there are only a select few of us here that have those.... dude if you wanna come on CC and try to flame us for what we all love, you aare in a battle that you WONT win. there are 4068 ACTIVE member here and most likely about 4000 of them proudly drive hondas. my advise would be to hop back into your AOL chat rooms and flame on the 13 year old kids who actually enjoyed fast and the furious.

EDIT: 10 seconds in ANY stock car is hard to hit without money. but when you can spend 1500 bucks on a car and abother 2000 on a swap, I/H/E, and a select other few thing and bust with into the low 14's high 13's there props to be given there....

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
stereotypes stereotypes...

unclebensrice

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well the whole reason i came here (sorry) is that in vegas (thats were i live) 70% of the civics and integra have outrageous stuff on them, and at like 3:00 am all i can here is that high pitched sound coming out of em, when im trying to sleep.

Btw my cats gimme between 15 and 20 hp depending on weather.and trucks sound f**king awsome with duals. and 300 shot of nos gimme 11.7 on quarter mile. didnt cost me whole lot. 1000 bucks

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by unclebensrice
Well the whole reason i came here (sorry) is that in vegas (thats were i live) 70% of the civics and integra have outrageous stuff on them, and at like 3:00 am all i can here is that high pitched sound coming out of em, when im trying to sleep.

Btw my cats gimme between 15 and 20 hp depending on weather.and trucks sound f**king awsome with duals. and 300 shot of nos gimme 11.7 on quarter mile. didnt cost me whole lot. 1000 bucks
dood why do you even waste your time coming on to this site?? i mean seriously:?:?:?:

300 shot of nnnnnaaawwwwzzZzzzz :roll: :roll:

well im glad to see you can come on here backin up your s**t with nawz... who gives a f**k

:banhim:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you live in a town with tacky honda owners, what can i say. don't let that stereotype affect your judgement of other honda drivers. keep an open mind.

unclebensrice

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey SeanJohn1802 nawwwz is what they guy from fast and the furious says the only reason that im on "nos" is the power enterprise turbo setup hasnt come out and should be coming out this month (hopefully). Got the $ on hand

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well its still NOS my friend and wow a 300 shot, does that make you feel big and powerful?? what kinda shot is it??? dpi, wet, dry, or do you know.....i sure hope you have some good internals, because tahts sure a awfull lot for a stocker 350z.....i believe thats waht you drive, well what you say you drive......and i never said i had a 10 sec civic, i simpy said its possible....

unclebensrice

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its wet and the first shot is a progressive shot its at 225 shot so it builds then the second shot is not progressive its 300. Although i really hate spraying but it will do till i get my TT

Edit: it is stock internals and motor still running strong

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the car is all stock? you timing hasnt been retarted? you have stock plugs?

nitrous is nitrous, its all the same bottle. a wet system just involves a secondary fuel entry...

and tell me unclebensrice WHO MAKES A NITROUS KIT FOR A 350?

perry

the prodigal child
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gawd dayum... i miss driving my friends ITR

kotomile

CHB transplant #347
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by unclebensrice
well i was talking about the gz video (was that on this post?...anyway)mostly movie the turbo didnt start till bout 4000-5000 (i found that very funny). First you here the fart can then the buzzing sound (THEN every thing explodes hopefully) . In general anyone who thinks four bangers are fast is wrong. Why would you spend whatever crazy amount on a civic.Go out and buy you self a nice v6/v8 import from infiniti or sumthing better yet a domestic. Although f**king fast and the furious was all responisble for this you know.

Hmm wonder if i forgot anything:???:
I don't know where to start with you, I say :ban: just for the retarded "F&F" comment. By the way, there are more ways to race a Civic than in a straight line. Go play in traffic.

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by kotomile
I don't know where to start with you, I say :ban: just for the retarded "F&F" comment. By the way, there are more ways to race a Civic than in a straight line. Go play in traffic.
fo sho koto! and i gotta raise the flag on this one as well:bs: . i have some very good sources that have taken apart a 350z engine and said nissan damn near maxed that thing out to get power out of it. they told me that with stock internals, that engine couldnt handle a 100 shot at all. s**t, i know people who put SBC in blazers, and their 4bolt mains cant even handle that much nitrous. and if your curious as to why the turbo system is taking so long to come out, is b/c the engine has a hard time handling decent boost on stock internals.

kotomile

CHB transplant #347
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Agreed. A real 350Z owner would have enough class not to register on a Honda forum just to flame on us and our passion. Why'd you choose clubcivic to start s**t anyway? Because you're too afraid to say that s**t on Hondatech, that's why, they would rip you a new one.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bwahahahaha i wasnt clicking on this thread because i thought it was some new people on this site that saw this video for the first time, damn funny video. but then i decided to click on it because it always seemed to have a new post on it and i was wondering to myself why the hell are people still talking about this? so then i clicked it and i saw that flamer talking about a what was it 300 shot of nitrous? on what? a 350 z? BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude who do you think your fooling? i dont know where to start about this guy. oh i know, first of all no 350z owner would call a domestic better than an import. second no 350 z owner would say that his car doesnt have power to begin with (dont get me wrong, there are a lot that say they want MORE power, but none say their car doesnt have power.) 3rd what person in the right mind would put a 250 progressive shot followed by a 300 non progressive shot of nitrous on a stock engine? so here we go with the emoticons
:slap: :bs: :no: :ownded: :wtf: :hithead: :moon: :kickass: :banhim:

unclebensrice

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude none of you own a Z, Bullshit on the 100 shot, that problly came from some drunk asian dude you were at a party with, it can take a atleast 300 shot. Passion to drive a honda HAHA thats funny pretty funny passion you got there driveing at 30mph must be real fun.80% this site is devoted to Tacky civics.

Ok it is not "ALL" stock Intake,full exuaust by borla,few interior mods, numbers are retarded,sparks plugs i got colder ones or are you asking what brand?

I kinda customised my nos set up its mostly Zex but kinda through in some parts from diffrent companies.

I have pics ill get em soon i can get em up. And problly the Ticket from the track but i cant get back on the track till i get a new rollcage,:roll:

Im sorry i flamed on you guys but the f**king Huge fart cans going up and up and down my street a 25mph and still making a huge noise was enough.

the only thing about most honda drivers here admit there car is slow instead of defending it, hehe

Pics up soon ......hopefully

kotomile

CHB transplant #347
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you think we all like the fart can sound then, huh? We're all just a rolling stereotype right? Just because every Civic YOU see is ricey does NOT give you the right to come here and flame on us. Your bolt-ons are not going to protect you from nitrous abuse, good luck finding a replacement motor bud.

*edit* You have to get a rollcage before going back to the track, huh? You're running 11s already? :rice: :bs:

Status
Not open for further replies.