Little reading material

Liquidice944

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well guys,
i just got home from work and on my way home i had a fun experience. This is really relevant its just i drive a 7th gen civic so its close enough. If you dont care its all good just alittle fun reading material. Well im driving home and i stop at 7/11. Pick up some cheetos a drink and some ice cream. Im driving home and im just thinking. There happens to be this chick i like at work and she is incredible like nice, pretty and whatnot. And im thinking wow man u know im such a good guy and nothing goes my way. And maybe 5 seconds after i think that a skunk starts crossing the road i could really see it my fogs are sittin at home on my counter good thing they arent in yet, so i break relatively good because it happend quick, well my drink spills, cheetos on the floor, ice cream on the floor i left off the break alittle to try to pick some stuff up i drift off the friggin road so i sit back up and i go to hit my accelerator and steer to get back on the road well im just sliding around the side of the road like a jackass and my engine is just roaring so a couple seconds later i realize my knee hit and threw my car in neutral. And now im hear eating whats left, hope my stupidity caused a couple of laughs.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and exactly what does this post contain within it to warrant being in the 7th gen technical section? moved...

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That was the lamest story ever told.... ever.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what a hoser, eh?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like a fat kid story, lol

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah, i like shifting with my foot. It takes time and practice.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:
Yeah, i like shifting with my foot. It takes time and practice.
it does, lol.

You were trying to be a smart ass, but it did not work out sir, I'm sorry, you're fired.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It can be a better story--with a few edits. =)

Well guys,

Tonight, on my way home i had a "fun" experience.

After work, Ii stop at the 7/11 to pick up some cheetos, a drink and some ice cream. As i'm driving home, I start thinking about a girl. :oops: She's one of my coworkers and she is incredible: nice, pretty and smart. I'm thinking to myself (and not paying attention to the road!), "Damn. I'm such a good guy and *still* nothing seems to go my way."

Amid my self depricatiom, suddenly I think I see a skunk darting across the road. I quickly slam on my brakes. Whoosh! My drink goes flying, cheetos scatter everywhere, and my poor ice cream plops on the floor.:evil: :evil:

While still moving, I try to salvage what food that I can, and I drift off the friggin road. :smackself I start to get back on the road. To top it off, my engine is roaring for no apparent reason......then I realize my big fat knee nudged the shifter threw my car in neutral.

Now, I'm eating whats left of my little snack, and I hope my stupidity caused a couple of laughs.