Live Manikins needs your help!, posting this for Rice4Brains

sokenciviceg9

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
www.bodogmusic.com
Live Manikins made it into The Biggest Battle of the Bands in America!, this competition is for a grand prize of a 1 million dollar contract.We are the only crew from Sac who made it in this comp. Come to the 12 galaxies(San francisco on Mission blvd)on September 25th for the boot camp battles which we are performing in!. the tickets are only 10 dollars each. I am selling them now so come get some before they run out!. We are all rolling up there to represent 916!.

hit me up
peace and respect yall
Rice4Brains aka Linguistics of Live Manikins
http://www.myspace.com/livemanikins

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im on the other side of the country -- but i gotta give it up to you guys for getting that far....OG respect ;) :cool:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbup:

I didn't know Justin was still alive :shocked2:

sokenciviceg9

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guess what yall!!, Live Manikins took 1st place in the 1st round last night!!, so we have our 2nd round battle on October 16th at slims in San fracisco. If yall can make it that would be much appreciated since its the main one in SF so come support!!

thanks once again for the good luck

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
:thumbup:

I didn't know Justin was still alive :shocked2:
:werd: At least he didn't delete me from his MySpace friend's list...
sokenciviceg9 said:
Guess what yall!!, Live Manikins took 1st place in the 1st round last night!!, so we have our 2nd round battle on October 16th at slims in San fracisco. If yall can make it that would be much appreciated since its the main one in SF so come support!!

thanks once again for the good luck
I wish I could come support you guys. I'm in WA though. Good luck with it anyway and good job on the win! :thumbs up

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah justin is a poser

jay kay he cool. bar the gay ride he has now ;)

sokenciviceg9

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well Live Manikins made it too round 3!, it seems like im always doing this (my fault) we are playing on december 3rd at the great american music hall. Its the battle for the best in San francisco and it will be televised on FuseTV!. they bought the rights to do a reality show on battle of the bands. SO hit it up to support if you life and see some of the best Rock or hip hop!, tickets are 10 bucks

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why does it always have to be on a sunday? work at 7 am ownz me :(

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man, I like you're style. Hook me up with a cd?

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man its good to see that you guys are still around and kickin hard :thumbs up keep it up... btw there's some O.G's in this thread :lol:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just listened to some of the Live Manikins music, f**king rocks man! GL with the battle of the bands, you guys got some talent hope you go far.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes yes my friends, im still alive, euro and all

hows everyone been? anyways, just wanted to drop the flyer for the next show in frisco