Log mani vs Ram horn

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
medusa looks nuts...I swear you'd lose power with that lol

That site has fair prices tho...any reviews on their products on the web?
Somewhere in an old thread on H-T. Thats how I found out about the site. All very positive reviews.

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lovefabs manifolds have a lifetime warranty so if it does crack you could send it back and get a new one

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but now it comes down to rep and who have free shipping if it cracks. cuz just about all the company's out there are now supporting lifetime warranty against cracking. some have free shippin for the first year. its getting tough now

needanew1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Boy boy, decisions decisions... lol what to do. Since im stayin stock for a while i think ill go with the log, find one with a nice guarantee and decent price : )

93turbo16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not many of lovefab/full-race manifolds have problems with cracking. Yes, it does happen. But it isn't often enough that you should worry who to go with because of a cracking issue.

Cody from lovefab is a stand up guy and I know for a fact stands behind his work. As does full-race and most good manufacturers.. also check out spoolinperformance.com

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
93turbo16 said:
Not many of lovefab/full-race manifolds have problems with cracking. Yes, it does happen. But it isn't often enough that you should worry who to go with because of a cracking issue.

Cody from lovefab is a stand up guy and I know for a fact stands behind his work. As does full-race and most good manufacturers.. also check out spoolinperformance.com
i remember reading that LF hasnt had a manifold crack since '01...

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you are making good power and/or are using a larger turbo, forget a log mani. get one from a reputable company or someone that can tig weld very well and you will be ok. i am using a top mount made especially for me by a good friend of mine who could tig weld with his eyes shut and put most to shame

needanew1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
stealthy said:
if you are making good power and/or are using a larger turbo, forget a log mani. get one from a reputable company or someone that can tig weld very well and you will be ok. i am using a top mount made especially for me by a good friend of mine who could tig weld with his eyes shut and put most to shame

haha yeaa, ill be around 300hp to start, when i build my bottome end maybe ill do some turbo upgrades as well? anyways.. cant wait!

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
needanew1 said:
haha yeaa, ill be around 300hp to start, when i build my bottome end maybe ill do some turbo upgrades as well? anyways.. cant wait!
save your money... get the ramhorn and do low boost until you build the bottomend and then run more psi. dont rush, do things right the first time.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
CacheHX said:
would the log be ideal up to 300 hp
of course. you can use a log mani to make 550 hp if your engine can take it. the only thing thats great about a ramhorn is the flow it provides.

needanew1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
boy boy boy, thats what i love about CC, so many different opinions but they all lead to the same thing: Make up you own damned mind lol... s**t

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup pretty much. CC gives you facts and ideas. we can't make you do anything, just influence you towards something.