Logan four door build

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
swap them both
I would love to! but im selling the coupe to my sister here in a couple months to buy a 2000 coupe to DD because im just not digging the rice bucket. Im still trying to find out what B series I want to get (anythoughts) but I did take some more photos after adjusting the ride height for winter driving

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car looks good man. If price is no object and you're definitely going B, then don't hold back. You should get a B18C Type-R.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want a running swap for $1000 with under 50k miles on it

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want a running swap for $1000 with under 50k miles on it
That might be tough to find. My swap has around 100k and was a little more than a grand. If you keep looking though, you might be able to find something.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not opposed to spending more. I would like to have the car running with that and be able to go back and add new mounts and I/H/cams and stuff like that as time goes on

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
does anyone know where I can get a temp let for ek side markers?

Also I tried getting some work done on Dora and im really starting to hate that car, should I just try to sell it for what I have into it or should I keep with it

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I found the template for side markers in the how-to section here. As far as the other car goes. I would only keep it if you absolutely need another car to daily.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i could have swore that some kid on here posted that he was buying it from you.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah my sister decided to make an account about it, but I dont think thats fair to make family drive such a s**t car

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So Im picking up a new project car because I got rid of the white coupe but I did happen to end up with this that should be going into the what im hoping is a red ek coupe

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So Im picking up a new project car because I got rid of the white coupe but I did happen to end up with this that should be going into the what im hoping is a red ek coupe
nice. what head exactly? im jelly, sold mine and wish i would of kept it lol

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its a b16a I think not too sure.

SOOOOO bad news, I ended up crashing my car so Im at the point where im not sure what I want to do with it..

I was getting off the freeway in downtown Seattle and it was raining like crazy and my brakes locked up and I rear ended a Subaru.. :/ the other car was fine but my civic ended up getting pretty jacked up.

so what I need now is a new headlight, radiator suport, fender and a hood. it could have been worse but thats not going to be a cheap or easy fix for a car that Im not sure if I even want.

What do you guys think, just pull my parts off it and sell it as is or should I try to fix it?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i say if the wallet allows, fix it..partschannel down in kent has OEM spec parts that they sell pretty cheap..better quality and fitment than certifit and from what i've researched some dealerships actually get parts from partschannel

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id say fix it. i hit a guard rail one night and had it fixed in the hour.

just hammer and pull the rad support straight.

a fender headlight and bumper can be had for cheap. and a hood also

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
b16a2!! i have one of those in my 4 door! and dude, just get a new head light and say you crashed while you were doing time attack ;)