anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
is it just me or does that link just point back to the main page? i was expecting either a popup, a dedicated login page, or to be shown a login box somewhere. i realize there's a login box somewhere in the middle left of the main page, but shouldn't the login link send a user to that box's anchor? i'm testing out a couple of web browsers and found myself clicking the login link over and over with no results. it wasn't until i scrolled down that i saw the actual login box on the left. not sure if this is a big issue, but some members may find it a tad frustrating.

HondaWoman1207

Your not the only one! It has been atleast two months since I have been on and I was like wtf where do I login. I don't know how many times I pushed the login button until I finally scrolled down my phone and seen it.
I felt like a total dork.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The login link used to take you to a specific login page. Now it just takes to you to home. Not sure how long ago it was changed :what:

Last edited:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check this out and get it fixed.

voxleo

5+ Year Member
This was driving me bonkers. Right when I was about to give up trying, I just by chance found the space on the left to login... Really frustrating since the button is on the top right and the banner ad that says to get rid of this block "login above" but there is no place above to do that! I tried compatibility view and no different. That was really annoying and I was just about to register with a new username when i finally saw the space on the left side.

That really needs to be fixed. When on the small screen the whole page doesn't show and its not at all apparent that you need to scroll down (and even when I did I was looking mid page, not left at first) . There should either be a login space that appears when the login button is clicked or there should be a space for username and pass right before that button on the main page! The clubintegra page is much clearer, but logging in there doens't help for this site!

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I fixed this. I added the login box to the header when you are logged out.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I fixed this. I added the login box to the header when you are logged out.
thank you very much Justin!

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

emerican

Registered VIP
was this problem only when the site was accessed on phones?, because i never had a problem with this but only get on on my laptop.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
was this problem only when the site was accessed on phones?, because i never had a problem with this but only get on on my laptop.
desktops too if you're not logged in already

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]