Logitech G25 racing wheel

civicguy19

^^Gf and baby ;)^^
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont personally use one... i know a bunch of people that use it for the computer though... same with DFP << what i use ;)

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you have the money from what I've read that wheel is pretty nice.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont personally use one... i know a bunch of people that use it for the computer though... same with DFP << what i use ;)
see those are the two i am debating with. the DFP i have read is really nice and not to pricy and the same with the G25 but with a nice price tag. i dunno i kinda like the 6 spd sim it has also.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
some kid made a thread not to long ago about how he had one.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok i have made my mind up that i am going to get it. read the entire thread and it just sounds badass. just one question though. where can i go and get this so i dont have to order online.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok i have made my mind up that i am going to get it. read the entire thread and it just sounds badass.
it pretty much is badass. keep in mind that most games (perhaps all games) for PS2 will NOT support the 6spd gearbox or the clutch (i have not tried TDU for ps2 yet, but i know it works great on pc). the games i have used the g25 with on PC are Richard Burns Rally, Xpand Rally, TOCA Race Driver 2, GTR 2, GT Legends, Test Drive Unlimited, and R-Factor. for PS2 ive played GT3 and 4, NFS Underground 1&2, Ferrari F355 Challenge, and Grand Prix Challenge. have fun!

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MugenKid18, are those games original or burnt? pm me. because if they are burnt then i want them, i will buy them off of you via paypal. as for logitech and the stuff they make all i have to say is thier things are amazing. i have the logitech z2300 sound system, not quite the steering wheel but wow does it ever sound amazing. i can shake the wall that is 10-13 feet away from me when i turn it up. i think i want to buy this when i have money. or a job i should say

Scorchsta

huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it pretty much is badass. keep in mind that most games (perhaps all games) for PS2 will NOT support the 6spd gearbox or the clutch (i have not tried TDU for ps2 yet, but i know it works great on pc). the games i have used the g25 with on PC are Richard Burns Rally, Xpand Rally, TOCA Race Driver 2, GTR 2, GT Legends, Test Drive Unlimited, and R-Factor. for PS2 ive played GT3 and 4, NFS Underground 1&2, Ferrari F355 Challenge, and Grand Prix Challenge. have fun!
Did you ever get TDU working properly?

/threadjack

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
also from my understandings. the ps2 and the pc is interchangable? if that is true then why would they make a different one for ps3 or is that interchangable as well? they all have usb ports, see i have a ps3 and a ps2 and obvioulsy a computer. the things is that right now, my computer will hand my ps3's ass to it graphics wise. so my question is, is it interchangalbe?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MugenKid18, are those games original or burnt? pm me. because if they are burnt then i want them, i will buy them off of you via paypal. as for logitech and the stuff they make all i have to say is thier things are amazing. i have the logitech z2300 sound system, not quite the steering wheel but wow does it ever sound amazing. i can shake the wall that is 10-13 feet away from me when i turn it up. i think i want to buy this when i have money. or a job i should say
all my games are original. you can download the R-factor trial for free on the internet, google it.
Did you ever get TDU working properly?

/threadjack
no, i could never get it to work on my machine properly, even after updating all the drivers... still waiting for atari to release the TDU patch
also from my understandings. the ps2 and the pc is interchangable? if that is true then why would they make a different one for ps3 or is that interchangable as well? they all have usb ports, see i have a ps3 and a ps2 and obvioulsy a computer. the things is that right now, my computer will hand my ps3's ass to it graphics wise. so my question is, is it interchangalbe?
i do not have a PS3 so i cant tell you if the g25 will work for it or not. im assuming that it will since it has USB connections, and im willing to bet that the makers of Gran Turismo will encorporate the use of this wheel when they release the new title like they did for the Driving Force Pro wheel on GT4