LOL, wtf?

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:haha: Yep, just some of your typical E-bay bullshit!!!!! Sad thing is that some poor saps actually fall for this crap....

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
someone should buy it and test it out. I would if I hadn't just bought a bunch of stuff on my last paycheck lol.
just for shits and giggles. come on guys, look at those results. 8 HP gain for acura and 9 for hondas. totally worth it. we should add it to the bolt on parts sticky that Jay Jay made lol.

XeroReboot

Z6-All Motor
someone should buy it and test it out. I would if I hadn't just bought a bunch of stuff on my last paycheck lol.
just for shits and giggles. come on guys, look at those results. 8 HP gain for acura and 9 for hondas. totally worth it. we should add it to the bolt on parts sticky that Jay Jay made lol.
if a $30 piece gave you 7-9HP, i'm pretty sure everyone would get one... that's like what you'd get from CAi and headers, lol

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If that thing did have a zero friction bearing, wouldnt it spin forever until acted upon by a different source?

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I should buy it and dyno it wit and without it to see what it gains or loses haha

XeroReboot

Z6-All Motor
I should buy it and dyno it wit and without it to see what it gains or loses haha
Lol, go for it! One of those people had a dyno chart that showed a 4hp and 5ft lbs gain with it... but I'm EXETREMELY skeptical. But hey if it was real... I'd throw $30 in for a lil more pep.