Long time no update...EBP EM1

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well it has been a while and after 4 months traveling for work I made a little change to the whip. Also picked up some F7 LCA's, Blue ASR, and Buddy Club P1 f/r camber kit...moar low soon! Anyway here are the quick shots from an uber pimp driveway shoot...lol.

Picked up this Carbon Kevlar hood a while back and had it put up until I was able to do what I wanted to with it. Sparco hood pins and a fresh clear... =)

And a couple "Booty" pics...lol

Thanks for looking and as always everyones opinion is welcome. =)

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
needs a drop, you should be good to go

xdonniex

5+ Year Member
saw this a few works ago at the prime outlets looks cleaner in person

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks mang...i do need to get out and take some better pics but i have been so dang busy with starting a new job. and lower she will go when i get a chance. the parts are here just seems that something else always comes up. cv went out on the pass side so had to replace that yesterday instead of working the suspension. Thanks for the comments guys.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It doesn't flow too well.

JDMchula

c0up3 stAY Fr3SH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it. just 2 things wish the hood fit better and a drop

Ricksi

5+ Year Member
That hood looks sick.I would loose the center caps of the wheels and lower a bit more but u already know that.Looks good.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'm not a big fan of the headlight lenses, hood, hoodpins, or wheels. i do like the ride height though.. its not too aggressive but still obviously lowered. overall its very clean and eye catching. no money shots? whats under the hood :what:

:thumbs up

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good. the hood kinda makes everything stand out a little bit more.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments all. Some like the hood some dont...I was unsure about it when i got it but it has grown on me. As to the fit of it...it could be better but its not OEM so I expected to give a little. Overall though I think the pics exaggerate the spacing. I did find out very quickly that the driver side hood pin post wasnt far enough down in relation to the hood. Between squeeking and a little gap from the slight floating it cleaned up with tightening it up. As for the "money" shot...nothing special. Mostly stock with a few Spoon goodies...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
engine bay looks good. carbon elbow on stock airbox is a plus! nice yellow top optima, bet that cost a pretty penny :lol:. maybe just paint/powdercoat the valve cover and get a kevlar spark plug cover to match your hood and intake :thumbs up

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats the plan billy...i have the v/c just have to paint it now. and it will get the spoon spark plug cover as well. just been gone on travel for 4 months and now starting a new job...its getting there though =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just needs some clear tails and i think u will have gotten what u set out to do..