look what fedex brought!

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fedex came by with a package on friday. always been a all motor guy but i dont know what took over me. heres the first step of building my own kit for my car. nothing big.. just want a little more kick in daily driving. probably will see very little time on the drag strip. maybe couple autox runs .. but mostly daily driving. cant wait to get all my pieces together!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats :thumbs up

once you get everything installed you'll see what why boosting a little honda motor is the best way to go if you really want to be quick. Yeah, there's some fast all motor hondas out ther, my boy has one but it's a s**t load of money you have to spend. The shitty thing too is that you have to keep spending and spending from all the breakdowns. That is if you want to go fast with all motor. As long as you get a good tune you can do what alot of all motor guys want to do and if you build the damn motor up then damn :shock:

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my goals are not that big for this.. probably just looking for 220whp. thats why i got a small turbo. i just want a fast spooling daily driving car.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your making me want to turbo my car again......i cant wait to see this build up..!

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
my goals are not that big for this.. probably just looking for 220whp. thats why i got a small turbo. i just want a fast spooling daily driving car.
yeah I agree thats the way to go, that little thing should be fun. Congats

Phantom Civic

Never Satisfied
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good but now you gonna be like me for a while. Everyday when you come home you see that thing just sitten there doin nothin. Man it sucks but keep your eye on the prize. lol.

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Phantom Civic said:
Looks good but now you gonna be like me for a while. Everyday when you come home you see that thing just sitten there doin nothin. Man it sucks but keep your eye on the prize. lol.
haha.. i feel like that sometimes but i gotta be patient. im working my ass off at work to get extra money and saving every dollar to complete this project. the only thing getting in the way is my bills. so i can only get 1 or 2 peices each month.