Look What I seen on my way to Honda today....!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm almost willing to bet that car will be nicer than any car you will ever own in your life.

They are nice cars. Local guy has one that is with AMS right now. They're building it. He can't give out specs because they haven't released the products yet :(. But it sounds damn nice from vids he posted and its supposed to be a hell of a lot better than it already performs.
Well see about that fake part hypocrite...

Ill restate myself, again, for those who cant read. I am NOT a Nissan GTR hater, I think its one damn sexy looking car that snaps my neck when I see one, Im just not fond of the automatic transmission and the useless launch control.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ams as in Atlantic Motor Sports?
amsperformance.com

Ill restate myself, again, for those who cant read. I am NOT a Nissan GTR hater, I think its one damn sexy looking car that snaps my neck when I see one, Im just not fond of the automatic transmission and the useless launch control.
Seriously... Is your only insult STILL about me getting a mugen knock-off front lip d**k lips? Real original.

And that automatric transmission you're not fond of can shift faster than you'd ever be able to shift in a manual. Useless launch control? lol.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

It's not a f**king AUTO! That's like saying F1 races Auto....

And as for snaping necks, yes literally.....What Top Gear much?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
amsperformance.com

Seriously... Is your only insult STILL about me getting a mugen knock-off front lip d**k lips? Real original.

And that automatric transmission you're not fond of can shift faster than you'd ever be able to shift in a manual. Useless launch control? lol.
I never knocked on your fake mugen lip (99% of my car is built with fake parts).

Remember when your car was stock and you wanted to "fit in" with the big ballaz and said "Ill never buy fake parts, ill just save up for the real deal, not that hard." Then you go get a fake mugen lip, generic header, go around looking for Rota's, etc.

You dont gotta lie to kick it homie. :roll:

And im well aware that an automatic tranny will shift 10x faster than me, but whats more fun and what puts YOU in control of the car, automatic or a 6 sp. short geared tranny? ;)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hai guise look what I saw on my way to Honda today. The owner came out when I was taking pictures and he started laughing at me.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I never knocked on your fake mugen lip (99% of my car is built with fake parts).

Remember when your car was stock and you wanted to "fit in" with the big ballaz and said "Ill never buy fake parts, ill just save up for the real deal, not that hard." Then you go get a fake mugen lip, generic header, go around looking for Rota's, etc.

You dont gotta lie to kick it homie. :roll:

And im well aware that an automatic tranny will shift 10x faster than me, but whats more fun and what puts YOU in control of the car, automatic or a 6 sp. short geared tranny? ;)
You tell me exactly where I said that, I'll personally come to your house and give you a cookie.

I never said I wanted authentic parts :rolf:. I recall I didn't want a fake lip. I wanted an OEM Si for the longest time. But I said f**k it after a while because I had reasons to justify not to spend money on a good condition Si lip. Other than that, you don't gotta make up bullshit to "kick it homie". And yes, you did knock my mugen lip after I bought it. You started calling me a hypocrite BECAUSE I bought that mugen lip. You f**king dipshit.

Seriously. Can someone ban d**k lips?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You tell me exactly where I said that, I'll personally come to your house and give you a cookie.

I never said I wanted authentic parts :rolf:. I recall I didn't want a fake lip. I wanted an OEM Si for the longest time. But I said f**k it after a while because I had reasons to justify not to spend money on a good condition Si lip. Other than that, you don't gotta make up bullshit to "kick it homie". And yes, you did knock my mugen lip after I bought it. You started calling me a hypocrite BECAUSE I bought that mugen lip. You f**king dipshit.

Seriously. Can someone ban d**k lips?
x2, :ban: again

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I just find it funny how he thinks everyone likes him when clearly..... :thumbdown:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
in other news, i saw a new camaro RS on the road today, pretty nice in person

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I just find it funny how he thinks everyone likes him when clearly..... :thumbdown:
When did I say everyone likes me? Ive stated MANY times in the forum that Im one of the least liked members of ClubCivic.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When did I say everyone likes me? Ive stated MANY times in the forum that Im one of the least liked members of ClubCivic.
I have realized why.... with 4 different threads proving this

Status
Not open for further replies.