Looking for diagram/instructions to remove 5th gen moonroof

AztecGreen

I'm probably just missing it, but is there an online step by step resource for removing the moonroof? I am in process of stripping what I can from my 93 EX before retiring it to the boneyard (State of California CAP program - the EX failed smog miserably)

I ran a search in this particular forum for a "How-to" or DIY for removing a moonroof from a 5th gen EX coupe, but my hits keep coming back with partial installs for moonroofs and sunroofs. I know it will be an involved process (dropping the headliner, lots of tight spaces and tiny parts), so I'm also trying to evaluate whether it's even worth my time. Does anyone have any idea what a fully complete and functional moonroof assembly is worth?

Thanks in advance!

Since this is my first post, a little about me. I have driven Hondas continuously since 1982. My first Honda was a 1982 Accord Hatchback (175k miles, 11 years), my 2nd Honda was my 1993 EX Coupe (300k, 17 years). and my current ride is my 2008 Accord EX Sedan (28k, 2 years - so far...). awesome cars that have taken me a half million miles over 25+ years.

xWIREMANx

No idea what it is worh but they are easy to get out once you have the headliner off. Just several bolts holdig it to the roof and a couple drain hoses to pull off and the whole thing comes right off.