lost and found

rikdaddy

well i got this car about a 15 months ago. bought it from a friend of mines after it was stolen, but it's all right nothing much was taken apart. it was once lost, but now founded by a honda head.

1997 Honda Civic 3DR DX
Black exterior/Grey GSR seats front and rear
D16y7(yeah boring with no vtec)
unknown headers/unknown muffler
unknown air intake
mugen replica lip
was on some GSR cookie cutters but now steelies
DIY headlights/Red and white taillights
DIY tilt spoiler
stock shocks with skunk2 lowering springs

was at a local honda meeting in MN

these are my purple LCA i bought off ebay

i was planning on a swap for a b-series so over my 3 years i have picked up some B series goodies
my b16 head

also managed to grab a b16 transmission

well i bought these gsr blades for $200 and guess what, i got tired of looking at it and traded for some hx's rims. starting to regret it

that's all the pix i got off my gf's laptop. i will post up more pix, but probably not anytime soon because i do live in MN and it's full of snow. i'll try to find some old pix at least for now. thanks let me know what ya think

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good stuff. what block you getting?

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice hatch man. how much did you pick up that b16 head for? im in the market for one cause ill be going cr-vtec in the spring

rikdaddy

nice hatch man. how much did you pick up that b16 head for? im in the market for one cause ill be going cr-vtec in the spring
I bought the head for 300. Yea you definitely get a vtec head and slap it on your b20. I got a cousin who just pick up a crv. I love em.

rikdaddy

You traded blades for Hx wheels?
I know lol. My blades were pretty messed up. I did polish them too, but one of my rims were just too damage so I didn't like. But I am starting to regret it. I'm trying to polish my hx rims too. I will take some before and after pix

rikdaddy

all right guys, been awhile and haven't update yet. this month have been crazy with the weather. can' take any new pix yet because of snow storm. but i did found a couple of my old pix.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
i will take pix of my car tomorrow. ya gonna see a little preview of minnesota weather, as right now it's cold like crazy