Lugs Nut Help!

ek213

Drive Slow Homie
I have a 98 civic hb dx. Recently bought rota 15x6.5 slips. I haven't found a thread that specially says which lug nuts to use.

Can I use the OEM lug nuts or do you I have to buy aftermarket ones? If so, what do you recommend? ( I have reviewed Muteki, Blox, Gorillas, Skunk2)

Budget will be at least up to $100buks.

Thanks

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oem lugs are not the correct seat type for those wheels you will want to get aftermarket, and honestly dont pay a ton for them just get a set with some locks

CO671

Registered VIP
Yeah, no need to get those $80 lugs. Get a set with locks. Has to be a 12 x 1.5 to fit Honda studs

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
I've used the cheap tuner lugs from advanced many of times. Always had good luck. What every you but if they're cheap stay away from colored ones. Three color always flakes off. Chrome, silver, gold, neo chrome, are all good choices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
crap, can't find edit on tapatalk. Sorry for all the typos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

carowe27

12X1.5 is the size but the correct seat is a diff story.... depending on the after market wheel your goin with.
go to Discount Tire if you have one near you can easily get a set that will fit your car with a wheel lock key if desired for 40$ or less