MASS....FS 1997 Honda Civic CX Hatchback + Extra $2600

iKhmaiFoSho

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im putting my Civic up for sale only for the fact that i need money for school and dont need another car laying around in my backyard, im the second owner of the vehicle with clean title in hand. Theres 128k original miles under the hood with no check engine light, but there is an SRS light on due to the steering wheel swap from a 2002 Civic SI as the air bag plugs are different but that doest stop the car from passing inspection which it did and expires 2011. The car runs very nice the motor is still very strong as i changed the oil on schedule every 3k miles followed by a timing belt, spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap, rotor and fuel filter replacement at 110k miles. Unfortunately Honda CX models doesn't include Power steering, windows, locks or even A/C standard, and the car comes with stock suspensions.
Extra Parts included are OEM passenger side fender and rear bumper due to the cracks and dents you see in the photos, also includes....
Front SIR Lip
OEM Bra
OEM Mud Guards
Window Visors
2002 Civic SI EP Steering wheels
Perfect OEM fitment on the Carbon Fiber Duckbill
Authentic Spoon Tie Bar
Discontinued OMNI power lower control arm LCA
Also the cluster and stock radio illuminates Amber

The only problem is the passenger side headlight fogs, starter might need to be changed in the future, there is minor rust around the driver rear wheel wells and also the rear wheels are not included, steelies will replaced it.

$2,600

Text me 508 444 2496
Call me 978 702 73 89
AIM me iKhmaiFoSho

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bump for you.

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
LEGIT steering wheel. Bump for a car that's super identical to how I bought mine (intake, mileage, and all).

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glws...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
daym..whats that steering wheel called? and where can i get it from?
Extra Parts included are OEM passenger side fender and rear bumper due to the cracks and dents you see in the photos, also includes....
Front SIR Lip
OEM Bra
OEM Mud Guards
Window Visors
2002 Civic SI EP Steering wheels
Perfect OEM fitment on the Carbon Fiber Duckbill
Authentic Spoon Tie Bar
Discontinued OMNI power lower control arm LCA
Also the cluster and stock radio illuminates Amber
Reading > You

OP, GLWS..!