Mass IM this guy

DC_Project

I NEED A CAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
someone on the name Bleach1600 keeps IM'ing me on AIM, no idea how that got my sn (so he prob. knows me somehow) since aim has no way of finding out who someone is I hoping you guys will spam the f**k out of him

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Uhm.. block him?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've been having someone IM me a couple times too... refuses to respond to my question of who it is. They always send me links. Whoever it is, their AIM is PunkSkateDrummer.

My first IM from them:

[13:47] PunkSkateDrummer: lol, this site actually has some REALLY fun videos on it lol! http://www.strangeland.com/home , check out the movies lollol.
[13:47] NOFXcivic: who is this
[13:47] *** Auto-response from PunkSkateDrummer: some weight lifting and some boxing whoop whoop.......... hit the cell up

Sent me another message yesterday, but I can't find a copy of it right now. I just want to know who it is though.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
those are aim viruses. if you get random links from people, CHECK THE LINK. its generally to something other than the url it lists, and it opens a download dialog box. DO NOT CLICK YES. these people often dont know they have the virus, and if they do, theres not much you can do to stop it, except get the correct patch in your antivirus to clear it. they may have added you a long time ago from here or another board, or anywhere else you have your aim handle listed.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Neither of the links that one guy had anything to do with a virus. I on't usually list my AIM or any other IM name on sites other than in my profile (granted they could get it there). I expect this guy got my name from this site probably since that's usually where I get all the weird peopel IMing me that I've never met before.

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
"since that's usually where I get all the weird peopel IMing me that I've never met before."

sorry amy.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
El PresidenteLX said:
"since that's usually where I get all the weird peopel IMing me that I've never met before."

sorry amy.
:lol: No, not just weird people... weird strangers... :P

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o0o well at least im not a weird stranger. i guess i will settle with just being a weird person.