Mccain followers filled with Fear!

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
frightened that there could be a black president lololol. these closemindes southerners are starting to come to the realization we just might have a black conservative president named obama

Anger Roils Crowds at McCain Rallies

I LOVE IT!!

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OBAMA > mccain

:thumbs up

look how mccain benifits the higher class compared to the lower class f**k HIM hes only lookin out for himself and his own people.This just provesthere mentality that the rich will only get richer an broke will stay poor.With this type of mentality there will only be two 2 classes UPPER class and LOWER class people.

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:word: I am from the south and I will tell you I am getting tired of the people around bashing obama (not for being a democrat) but being a BLACK democrat. Why does it matter anymore.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Obama's BLACK? Since when? :rolf:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what are you talking about? I'm scurred too and I live up North! :scurred:

:lol:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If Obama's actually wins, he better get like some bullet proof skin lotion or somethin :D

I think he'd make a great president and he would represent our country so much better then McCain

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why do people get so stupid around election time?

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its interesting how we are actually seeing racism play out on national live tv as these angry ingorant idiots say s**t on tv thats dumb.

just now i saw on the news...that someone said to mccain at a rally....'I CAN TRUST OBAMA....HES ARAB!'

mccain went on to say 'no, hes a decent fine young man who i disagree with' ...interesting how he defended him but made no effort to correct the fact that hes not Arab or Muslim, in essence he deffended him in a way that would seem nice but at the same time propagate the ignorant ideas of his constituents.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If Obama's actually wins, he better get like some bullet proof skin lotion or somethin :D

I think he'd make a great president and he would represent our country so much better then McCain
This is what i have been saying for a while. He's got my vote, I just hope no racist f**kbag tries to kill him.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm sure they're going to rename it the "Blackhouse" if obama becomes president of the US and A

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How about we vote for the guy who knows how to use a computer and how many homes he has and doesn't have to ask his secretary

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now McCain's supporters are blaming Palin's unlawful abuse of power as Governor on "The Liberal Media". :bluelol:

I guess to Sarah-backers, a bipartisan state legislative panel made up of 10 Republicans and 4 Democrats is the "liberal media"

So remember everybody! Vote for McCain and the b***h Who Abuses the Power of Her Office!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
we just might have a black conservative president named obama
conservative? black? are you kidding me? the only thing you got right there is that his name is obama. check your facts.

1.) he's one of the most liberal members of the government alive.
2.) he's mixed. his mother was paler then an Irishman.

i have a question...if McCain went to a church for 20 years that promoted white supremacy would he even have a political career left?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
conservative? black? are you kidding me? the only thing you got right there is that his name is obama. check your facts.

1.) he's one of the most liberal members of the government alive.
2.) he's mixed. his mother was paler then an Irishman.

i have a question...if McCain went to a church for 20 years that promoted white supremacy would he even have a political career left?
sure he would.. he could just pretend that he didnt agree with it and go around yelling change everywhere... then hed be fine...