MD: FS: Frost White '92 Civic CX STOCK, CLEAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Name: Kyle
Means of contact: kyle10182@gmail.com
Price: $3550

The car is a 1992 Honda Civic CX hatchback. It is a 5 speed manual. Only mods are GSR lower control arms, and LS front/rear sway bars. The car has 132,xxx miles and that number will go up. This car gets awesome gas mileage. The corner panel has some little damage that is not noticeable from 10' away. Everything about this car is solid.

Pictures:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bump

Jcivic169

5+ Year Member
Dude $3500??? Really ?? Thats With a Swap Right ??

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just paid $600 for a slightly rusty 92 with a y7 swap with 110k on it. GLWS, you'll need it.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ didn't yours not run also? Be courteous, if you don't like the price don't post.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dude $3500??? Really ?? Thats With a Swap Right ??
I just paid $600 for a slightly rusty 92 with a y7 swap with 110k on it. GLWS, you'll need it.
guys guys, if you do not like the price, just keep looking. I've gotten some reasonable offers. I love this car, I don't need to sell it. I told myself that I could get $3500 for it I would let it go. Otherwise I'll keep driving it and getting 38mpg, and getting offers to sell it at the gas pumps.

How would you like it if i told everyone interested in buying something from you that your price was too high?

BTW, there are people who appreciate a car in this shape for this price.

http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=28450
^^^ didn't yours not run also? Be courteous, if you don't like the price don't post.
thanks.
Very clean for its age. glws.
i agree. The front end has always amazed me. the lines are perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.